Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Expertise advice upon ripping up with ALA/clen/ECA/Diet (my diet is listed also)

Shoot Me Up

Hay guys, I have been dieting hardcore with cardio and seeing good results....I want to speed up my process of fat loss when I come back from vacation. I have been considering ALA with some other stuff..First thing first, I am not interested in the use of Anabolic steroids to help me lose fat but willing to take clen/ECA/ALA......

YOUR HELP!
according to my information below in which, I have given you I need help in planning an ALA/Clen/ECA cycle, I have exendrine on hand but if you recomend a better fat burner please do so, and please tell me how much clen i will need and how many times I can go 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, also if it is ok to take ALA without carbs, how much should i take according to my diet thanks!!

My Diet:

Meal 1: 12 egg whites
4 slices of Turkey Bacon
3 capsules of fish/flax oil
4 BCAA pills (amino acid pills)
6 psyllium husk caps (fiber)
Multi-vitamin

Meal 2: 3 turkey burgers w/ mustard
half a handfull of RAW Almonds

Meal 3: 2 cans of tuna w/ mustard
Salad with flax oil / virgin olive oil
4 BCAA pills

Meal 4: (post workout)
5000mgs of Glutimine
30 grams of carbs /both simple/complex

Meal 5: (half hour after workout)
Nitrotech

Meal 6: 3 turkey burgers w/mustard
half a handfull of raw almonds

Meal 7: Nitrotech
Multi-vitamin

Please note: that meal 6 on sundays will be replaced with a CHEAT MEAL and oatmeal in morning along with brown rice in afternoon

My workout:

Monday: half hour cardio in morning (moderate)
Bi's / legs
half hour cardio after workout (moderate)

Tuesday: Abdominals (machines/weights/medicaneball)
calves/forearms
45 minute cardio (moderate)

Wedsday: half hour cardio in morning (moderate)
chest / shoulders

thursday: 20 minutes of INTENSE cardio at football stadium
of BLEACHERS, 80 times including up and down
crunches

Friday: half hour cardio in morning (moderate)
back / tris

Saturday: Fun cardio (surfing, roller blading, or mountain biking)

sunday: OFF (my day to be lazy as shit!!!!)

Didn't read your whole post but will say this: I'ts unadvisable to use clen and ECA at the same time, you're asking for trouble and increased sides.

gilly6993 said:
Didn't read your whole post but will say this: I'ts unadvisable to use clen and ECA at the same time, you're asking for trouble and increased sides.

Unless you have experience with both and are willing to adjust your dosages mid-cycle, which worked well for me. (6 clen, 6 eca at once for me - if you're experienced you can do this)

DaMan said:

Unless you have experience with both and are willing to adjust your dosages mid-cycle, which worked well for me. (6 clen, 6 eca at once for me - if you're experienced you can do this)

As experienced as you might be both can cause sides on the heart that you can't see until it's to late.

to be honest, i am not experienced AT ALL with fat burners or clen and never ever took it in my life...I am more used to anabolics but want to try something new this summer instead of juice.

As stated above, using Clen and ECA at the same time is really not a good idea. I have done it but its really not worth the risks. You can combine clen and T3 with fewer sides, but then you are dicking with your thyroid, again not a huge risk but still one to consider.
You might be better off doing just ECA or NYC for a month and see how the results are.
Your diet looks OK, but you may want to look at your sodium intake as it looks like you are getting at least 3000-4000mg per day, particularly important to cut your salt down as much as possible while cutting with things like Clen and ECA/NYC.
In the end the most important thing is your diet, the fat burners are allot less important.

2 grams total per day.

Take it before each meal, and take a percentage of the 2 grams proportional to the percentage of your daily carbs you are eating at that meal.

Let me know if that made sense.

Top Bottom