Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED A DIET THAT WILL LOWER MY BODY FAT BUT WILL STILL GAIN MASS

supaman687

IM 16 AND PLAY FOOTBALL IM 6'1 215 AND NEED TO LOSE SOME FAT BUT STILL NEED TO GAIN MASS IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH A DIET PLEASE THANKS

doesn't everyone!

eat a variety of good protein sources, eliminate simple sugars from your diet (kool-aid, soda, shit like that) fruit and other stuff is fine. get some protein powder (cheap 5lb jugs, or www.proteinfactory.com) and don't take more than 100grams of it a day. you need to be taking whole foods. lots of wheat and pasta. don't be afraid of butter and olive oil. keep sat. fat less than 20g a day and fats less than 100g a day. simple carbs less than 100g a day. and eat at least 1g per lb of bodywieght of protein.

my advice..dont try....building mass and loosing fat is damn hard to acomplish at the same time..do a bulking phase to gain muscle..then diet down to look toned...its the best way

------------------
THE NORWEGIAN FREIGHT TRAIN

"Pain, is just weakness leaving your body"

"...damn you for not giving my TEST" - Metallica

"After this show i'll be fat and happy again.....If i make it to the show...." - Lee Priest

"Lets put some weight on the bar.." - Shawn Ray

"IT DOESN'T MATTER" - The Rock

"Intensity builds immensity" - Kevin Levrone

unless you juice, i don't see you doing both. i've tried. go with what MrMuscle says, he's on target

------------------
PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHEN THEIR CONQUERED

Search the shit out of a keto diet. Stay the fuck away from juice at you age. 16 is too young to be fucking around with your hormones, it could fuck you up permanently. 6'1 and 215 at 16 is a good start. Eat big and lift big. I'd try the fat diet if I were you. Hope your parents are up for buying all the food.

i'd try the bodyopus diet I did both lose some fat and gained muscle but it's not really an easy diet you have to by very dissaplined for it to work

Top Bottom