Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Diet tips

BodyLifter

Hey I started working in July my main focus has been my upper body, I wanted to take the summer to get in shape and build mass/muscle, anyways I was told to eat tons of protein I listened in a way i've stuck to eggs,chicken, and fish all summer and my routine i've done every two days, and honestly I feel like I havent gained anything cause I haven't increased weight haven't seen visible gains either.

I take my workout slow, and do the reps slow and right to ensure im not messing them up. So I figure maybe i'm not getting proper ammounts of protein.

Can anyone give me a simple list of things to add on that supply a decent ammount of protein. Cause i've tried the bars and well I can't swallow em they're horrible. And I notice that they are only like 17 Gs, im supposed to eat close to 300 Gs a day.

Any help would be appreciated .

:)

if your goal is to gain weight, go on a bulking diet. tons of info on these boards. as far as getting in enough protein, thats what protein shakes are for.

300 grams of protein is too much. gram per pound of bodyweight
is plenty in my opinion. Whats the rest of your diey look like?
Are you speaking of July 2003? If it was that easy dont you think
everyone in the gym would look great.

Eat at least 1.5-2 grams of protein from tuna, chicken, turkey, lean red meats, salmon, fish, and protien shakes. It is not that hard when you eat 5-6 meals a day.

Top Bottom