Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need diet tips

eEsme

I eat Five or six meals a day. Each meal is about 800 or 900 calories so I'm getting in over 4000 calories a day. I eat mostly carbs and the rest is protein. I have a cheat meal on the weekends usually some ice cream or pizza. And I drink 1 gallon of water a day. What changes would you make here for someone who is trying to bulk. I’m young and skinny

I eat Five or six meals a day. Each meal is about 800 or 900 calories so I'm getting in over 4000 calories a day. I eat mostly carbs and the rest is protein. I have a cheat meal on the weekends usually some ice cream or pizza. And I drink 1 gallon of water a day. What changes would you make here for someone who is trying to bulk. I’m young and skinny

that's a lot of food you can keep eating just make sure you take probiotics and fiber

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom