Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a diet to get or stay lean and get stronger.

SlavikHavik

I got down to around 8-10% on a CKD. But i didnt gain an ounce of strenght on it, and its not soething i could maintain.
But theres gotta be away to get stronger and faster, and not have to put on fat, or even get leaner. The sprinters and gymnasts do it.
My maintenence calories are 3000-3300 depending on weather or not it was a workout day. Im 195lbs in the morning 6'0 21 years old about 10% bf
Im thinking about
4 tbsps' flax oil a day so about 500 cals from fat/55g's
400 g's of protein a day
100 g's of carbs on workout days
50 g's on off days

Key foods would be
Chicken Breast, Tuna, Flax Oil

Less Key would be
Yams, Brown Rice

You think that would do it?
Any suggestions?

No, I don't think that would do it it.

Only because of the amount or lack of carbo's. You say your maintenance is 3000-3300 a day. Your ratios you listed will only give you 2,500 cals a day.

I would up your carbs to 250 workout days and 150 non workout days. That would put you at 3,100 calories on workout days and 2,700 on non workout days.

Sounds like you want to get a little leaner like a % or 2, but don't really want to cut and you want to get stronger and faster. If you eat too little calories you will negatively impact your perfromance and keeping carbs too low will impact your energy levels.

When it comes to watching what I eat for cutting purposes or whatever I go by the K.I.S.S rule. I try to make it very routine and boring, but easy to follow and implement, and effective.

If you follow that for 6 months I'm sure you will be able to build some muscle and increase your strength and speed while slowly whittling your BF% down. Kinda what I'm gonna do too.

ever try some pre-workout boosters? try some mct oil, it'll give you a nice boost.

Top Bottom