Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need to cut weight ASAP (new to cutting)

bgbay

Hey All

I'm new to cutting weight and I need to cut 10 lbs in 3 weeks! I'm just getting off a beastdrol cycle and I have some DCP by RPN left. I'm 25, 6'1 ,185lbs with a bout 15-18% bf. I need to cut for a grappling tournament! My diet isn't that good so i'm not even going to bother posting it. I'm going to start doing fasted cardio every morning (Treadmil). I need some tips on eating, when do eat, what to eat. etc. Anything is helpful!

do the cardio 6 days per weak. take an eca stack, high protein, moderate to low carbs, low fat. several small meals per day. no cheat meals eat only non processed wholesome foods. keep your workouts long and your breaks short. cut sodium 3-5 days before the event.

can you explain the eca stack, im not clear on it and dont wanna frig it up and take a heart attack. Can I still take the DCP with it?

and a small meal... like
breakfast - oatmeal and orange
snack - celery and carrots
lunch - tuna with beans (no bread)
snack - celery and carrots
supper - chicken and veggies
snack - oranges and apples

?

You need WAY more protein and way less carbs. Lean meats, nuts, green fibrous veggies (not carrots)...All meals, even snacks should contain some protein, carbs should be limited to earlier in the day.

-Legacy

Veggies that contain protein?...Dude, seriously, lets cover the basics, no one is going to do the work for you, just help teach you. If you want a diet laid out for you, you can send me some money via paypal lol

Your meals should all be made up of a lean protein source, some good carbs in the early part of the day, and fiberous veggies.

Example:
Eggs, wheat toast
Grilled Chicken, broccoli, brown rice
Protein Shake
Fish, green beans
Turkey Breast, broccoli
Natural PB (Slow digesting) Protein Shake

-Legacy

Get you some rotisserie chickens every few days if you have the funds. If not, buy some chicken breasts on sale and look a recipe up for cooking them in the slow cooker.

Eat some egg whites mixed with a few real eggs.

Just a couple ideas for lean proteins.

Also, I buy the ground turkey breast at Costco a lot and make Tosca Reno's recipe for meatballs. Google: Clean eats meatballs. They are so good!

Top Bottom