Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need to cut weight ASAP (new to cutting)

Im planning on just living off of oatmeal, fish, chicken, fruits and veggies. nothing else lol.

YEP! That's what I do. There ya go! Don't forget the lean beef once a week! If you find a good deal on flank steak go for it! :qt: YUM!

I was going to try the ECA but I can't get any epehdrine here in time. So im going to stick to my DCP first thing in the morning and right before bed, plus a couple cups of black coffee first thing in the AM. and veggies and water all day. Hopefully I'll drop 10lbs in the few weeks I have...Morning jogs are a must tooo lol

You can get ephedrine at just about any Walgreens or Gas Station, or any product like SEN Metabolic Fuel is an actual ECA stack, takes like 2-3 days to get it.

-Legacy

green tea with just water helps as well i gather?

Honestly with the proper diet and cardio you can lose that easy. Just gotta eat right and really low cut the calories you intake. You might feel starved first the first couple days till your body adjusts. Also you probably have a few pounds of water in you that you dont need.

About a week before the date you need it gone by stop taking in sodium(all sodium). That will cause your body to get rid of alot of water that you dont need.

how much sodium? and how many calories should I be at a day? I'm 6'1, 185, wanna be 175.

In my opinion remove the sodium all together. Its not good for you. Find other things so season your food with. I would say cut your calories back to about 1700 a day. Maybe a little less if your body can tolerate it. Dont go below 1500 tho. Not many people can get that low and it not have a pretty negative effect on them.

Top Bottom