Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need to cut weight ASAP (new to cutting)

i didnt mean the veggies / protein thing i was doing 2 things at once and i know no one is going to make one up for me with out $.

i was kinda following a diet you guys described right now anyway, i think im just taking in too many cal's maybe, not sure what my problem is. not enough cardio im guessing.
Will fasted cardio make a big difference?

Lol I was just joking with yah bud...You need to log on to fitday.com and log EVERYTHING you eat, it will tell you exactly how many cals you're eating. If you don't know how many cals you are taking in, then how can you expect to make progress. You really need to start paying attention to what, how much, and when youre eating if you really want to get results.

I am currently cutting and I do 45mins on a stationary bike every morning before eating, I lift every other day later in the afternoon, and some nights I have basketball. My lifts Im focusing on the basics, bench, squats, rows, and not as much on isolations, but I do still work bi's/tri's and shoulders, but more focus on the main full body style lifts.

-Legacy

you sound similar to me. I lift mon-wed-fri and most nights i have some type of grappling. im thinking about doing the ECA thing as well. i'll try the calorie thing as well. is it possible for me to lose 10 lbs in 2-3 weeks safely with following a good diet and doing a fasted cardio 5 mornings? plus like i said..i do grappling at nights.

can you explain the eca stack, im not clear on it and dont wanna frig it up and take a heart attack. Can I still take the DCP with it?

i dont know what dcp is. if its to cut dont take it. you wont need it.

ephedrine, asprin, caffene. i use bronkaid fir the ephedrine, baby asprin and expresso

1 bronkaid 1 baby asprin 2 shots of expresso as soon as i get out of bed then about 4-5 hours later 1 bronkaid

and a small meal... like
breakfast - oatmeal and orange
snack - celery and carrots
lunch - tuna with beans (no bread)
snack - celery and carrots
supper - chicken and veggies
snack - oranges and apples

?

heres a guess 6 oz of lean protein (fish or chicken) 1/4 cup oats or a slice of ezekiel bread, 3-5 almonds and 4-5 broccoli flourets with every meal say 5 times per day along with lots of water.

this is just a really quick example as i am tired. shoot me a pm if you want me to lay out a really detailed good diet.

what veggies contain protein? like i said im new to a lot of this.

none. if they have any its useless. the meats have the protein you need.

you sound similar to me. I lift mon-wed-fri and most nights i have some type of grappling. im thinking about doing the ECA thing as well. i'll try the calorie thing as well. is it possible for me to lose 10 lbs in 2-3 weeks safely with following a good diet and doing a fasted cardio 5 mornings? plus like i said..i do grappling at nights.

its safe as long as you are eating enough food. genetics will have a lot to do with how much you lose. just do it and see.

i didnt mean the veggies / protein thing i was doing 2 things at once and i know no one is going to make one up for me with out $.

i was kinda following a diet you guys described right now anyway, i think im just taking in too many cal's maybe, not sure what my problem is. not enough cardio im guessing.
Will fasted cardio make a big difference?

yes it will.

excellent. thanks joe. always appreciated!

I found the easiest and fastest way for me to drop weight was simply adjusting my diet and doing cardio. If your not worried about a few pounds of weightloss than you can just drastically cut your calories. My body is supposed to consume 3,000 cals a day, so i started eating only anywhere from 800-1500 depending on how my body was acting. I was able to lose 5 pounds a week with no issues. Never felt tired, rarely felt hungry.

If you do that tho you have to really watch what foods your eating because most people will swap to a starvation state and your body will start wanting to absorb everything you take in. SO if your eating really low calories but its a bunch of high fat and high sugar items then you will be storing lots of fats.

Top Bottom