Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need comments on the following cycles/diet/training

• Thread starter DepressiveJuice
  • Start date
D

DepressiveJuice

Ok this is long so I hope you bare with me. Im currently doing a keto diet to lose bodyfat. By mid august, early september, Im planning on doing a bulk cycle. Stats: 24yrs old, (maybe) 15% bf, 188lbs (as of last week). I’ll be losing my bf, have 4 weeks left of the keto. Have done 2 cycles only a year ago, which I didn’t do well because I didn’t eat enough cals, so I have given this a lot of thought.

Wk 1-12 enanthate 600mg/wk
Wk 1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
Wk 1-12 fina 75mg/eod
Wk 5-8 halo 30mg/ed
Wk 1-12 proviron 50mg/ed
Wk 1-12 nolva 30mg/ed

Training for this will be 4 on, one off, working each body part each fifth day.

Im planning on bulking for 8 weeks (400cals, 600carbs/300pro) and starting a maintenance diet after the 8 weeks. I want to stay on the cycle after the 8 weeks so I wont lose much gains when I reduce the cals. Planning on running the maintenance diet for 12 weeks. I was wondering what you guys think of carb rotation during a maintenance diet. This is what I plan on doing:
Day 1 low carbs
Day 2 high arbs
Day 3 low carbs
Day 4 low carbs
Day 5 low carbs
Day 6 high carbs
Day 7 low carbs
Day 8 high carbs
Day 9 high carbs
Day 10 low carbs
Repeat

Im not going any lower than 300g and no higher than 500g of carbs

Soon as I finish the cycle, I’ll be training two on, one off and 2-3 days of 40-60mins speed walk.

For post cycle, Im planning on starting on creatine after my last shot and continue with the proviron and nolva for an additional 4 weeks. Beginning clomid therapy 3 weeks after my last shot with 60-80mcg of clen and 12.5mcg of T3 for four weeks.

After the 12 weeks of maintenance diet, Im planning on doing the following cut cycle:

Wk 1-8 enanthate 600mg/wk
Wk 3-12 winny 50mg/ed
Wk 5-12 prop 50mg/eod
Wk 5-12 fina 75mg/ed
Wk 10-14 halo 30mg/ed
Wk 12-14 40mg/anavar
Wk 1-2,5-6,9-10 140-200mcg clen (ECA on off weeks)
Wk 8-13 T3 (25mcg-100mcg pyramid)
Wk 1-12 arimidex 1mg/eod

Training will be one body part a day, six on, one off. Cardio 3 days 20mins sprints/jogs and 1 day 40-60mins walk.

For the diet, Im planning on decreasing my carbs to 250g for the first six weeks, 100g for weeks 7-12 and 50g for the 13th week and for the first four days of week 14 doing circuit training during these days.

Then I’ll begin to carbload immediately after the 5th day of the 14th week by taking 200g glucose followed by another 200g two hours later. Every other meal take 200g of carbs, spaced two and a half hours. 200g coming from half glucose, half complex cabrs, with nothing but chicken breasts for protein. No workouts after carb loading and on the last day, eat several meals 50g-100g of simple and complex carbs. The short anavar run at the end of the cycle is to supplement the carbload w/creatine.

I’ve been giving this a lot of thought so any comments would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
for the money you are spending on nolva/proviron, why not get some l-dex?? Also you should extend you anti-e's past the end and run with clomid...where is that at??

i already have the proviron and the nolvas so i might as well used them. thats why i have arimidex in the cutting cycle- it would be cheaper than using proviron and nolvadex. and i am running the anti-es along with clomid, post cycle. its in there....anyone think this cycle is too much or is it ok to go ahead with. already have the halos, EQ, fina, winny, T3, proviron and nolvas so i dont want to drop them if i dont have to.

Last edited:
Your cut cycle ...
I would do either the Halo or the Anavar, but not both. Running two 17aa's concurrently is unnecessarily harsh. Particularly right after a nine week run of Winstrol.

Top Bottom