x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Need advise from somebody experienced

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Need advise from somebody experienced within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Hey guys!!O.K...I just got a nose surgery last friday...I stopped my FINA and winny cycle a few days b4...I've been on for about 9 weeks...I haven't worked out for 5 days and obvsiously i haven't ate that good to...Now i can only do cardio and do light workouts for about 2 weeks......I want to strict diet starting today for about 12 days for a big rave coming up ont he 15 of april...Like i said my workouts r not gonna be intense...and i need to diet...I don't want to loose to much weight but i

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Hey guys!!O.K...I just got a nose surgery last friday...I stopped my FINA and winny cycle a few days b4...I've been on for about 9 weeks...I haven't worked out for 5 days and obvsiously i haven't ate that good to...Now i can only do cardio and do light workouts for about 2 weeks......I want to strict diet starting today for about 12 days for a big rave coming up ont he 15 of april...Like i said my workouts r not gonna be intense...and i need to diet...I don't want to loose to much weight but i need to lean up...Got tips???

[This message has been edited by Crazy_Animal (edited April 03, 2001).]

All Natural
    it is possible for you drop 6-8 pounds within that time w/no carbs strict, strict calorie counting and lots of cardio, or you could just use DNP and get the same results eating a little less strict