Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice on Weight Loss/Diet Pills

Tempra

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself.....I am 18 years old, around 6'1 and weigh around 187-190 pounds. It is mostly all fat.

My problem areas are my stomach and thighs.

I am planning to go on a diet and run regualry at an area gym to help slim my body and trim my stomach and thighs and all around body.

I was wondering what excersises and diet advice do you all have? What do you think of the diet pills and liquids they have out? I heard some really work and would like to know what you all think works best and if these diet pills are safe.

I also heard about a Mass Quantities Flax Seed Oil, anyone ever used that or know anything about it?

Thanks for all your advice and I look forward to trimming down and toning up.

Thanks Guys, Greg

At your age, don't worry about diet pills or supplements. You need to focus on diet and excercise first and foremost.

Right on!!

Hi Greg,
I think it is awesome that you are looking to get into shape. I also don't think you need fat burners at your age. A 23-year-old friend of mine lost 60+ pounds by weight-training and using the elliptical trainer. He was a big partier and had alot of weight to lose in the abdominal area, but could not take fat burners for health reasons. The great thing about weight training is the more muscle you build, the more calories you expend to maintain it. I went from a size 12 to a size 4 in less than a year by daily weight-training and alternating kickboxing with working out on the heavy bag. It helps if you find a good gym where you like the people and they like you. That way they ask where you were if you don't come in each day.
So that is the exercise portion of my recommendation.
I also would recommend cutting fried foods, ice cream, soda, alcohol, and candy out of your diet and drinking 1 gallon to 1 1/2 gallons of cold water per day. Water also helps you lose weight. I'm not a trainer, so I don't know why; but I do know when I'm cutting for competition my trainer ups my water intake to 2 gallons.
Keep in mind that if you cheat once in awhile and either don't work out or eat something you shouldn't, that's ok. It's not a reason to quit and it doesn't make you a loser. The reason for that is that fitness is not an activity, it's a lifestyle. So like any other lifestyle choice, occasionally you might bag it for a day. For example, you might go to bed without brushing your teeth once in awhile, but that doesn't mean you're never going to brush them again. King Kamali has a cheat day once a month where he stuffs himself with everything he shouldn't eat until he's sick of it. I think that is a little extreme, but I usually let myself eat one sundae or one serving of cheesecake or french fries about twice a month, or sleep through my Sat AM workout. After that, it's back to my usual thing.
I hope this helps you and Good Luck.

Diet Pills SUCK

The only diet pills that realy work are FAT BURNERS like HYDROYCUT and RIPPED FUEL but they make you feel shitty

hi,
mate, try looking for information about your diet first. then, look for a program. after you train for a couple of month then you might try a fat burner both with your program and diet. you will notice result with your program and your diet at first and you use fat burner to give you a boost of energy (since you gonna be on a calorie depletion) as well as raising your body temperature to make you burn more calories (thermogenic). But trust me if you have a bad diet and you don't have a proper program, fat burner will not help you. guess I'm just repeating what you've read on other thread but you have to be careful.
here are some fat burner i tried which are pretty good: inferno (i think they discontinued it but this was potent), inferno 2 (good for starters), hydroxycut hardcore(got some FDA issues), lipo 6x (this is good and I would highly recommend it) cheers

i do not support to get pills. you need to focus on your diet and gym training.if you focus on both, i think you can easily lower your fat.

Top Bottom