Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice with my nutrition plan...can't get below 9%BF

lightout

Hi
Im 31 6'2'' 192lbs about 8-9% BF(i am using a caliper) i have been following a cutting diet for the past 8 weeks now,but for the past 2 weeks now i have been block at 8-9% BF i can get it any lower maybe i have to change my diet so please take a look at my nutrition plan:

MEAL 1- 2 egg,5 egg whites,2 slices of whole wheat stone ground bread,1 TBS of flax seeds.

MEAL 2- 2 scoops of whey protein,1 cup of skim milk,1 apple

MEAL 3- 200g of chicken breast,1/2 cup of brown rice,1 cup of cabbage,1 apple.

MEAL 4- 1 can of tuna,1 cup of lentils,2 cups of lettuce.

MEAL 5- 200g of chicken breast,1/2 cup of brown rice,1 cup of cabbage

MEAL 6- 1 cup of 1% cottage cheese,1TBS of sugar free jam,1 TBS of flax seeds.

And i use 1 TBS olive oil in my eggs and some when i boil my rice.

I train 4 days a week monday,tuesday,thursday,friday.I do sets of 8-10 reps.I do cardio 30min 4 days a week.

Please give me your opinion.

P.S. I am starting a clean bulk in a few weeks.what should i change in my diet so it becomes a BULKING DIET?

Last edited:
maybe try cutting the jam, olive oil and apple. also, do you know what your BMR is and are you eating under your calories burned?

I got a quick question, are your flax seeds ground?

pitbullrocco said:
maybe try cutting the jam, olive oil and apple. also, do you know what your BMR is and are you eating under your calories burned?
And yes i checked my BMR and yes i am burning MORE calories then i am eating

See red :)
lightout said:
Hi
Im 31 6'2'' 192lbs about 8-9% BF(i am using a caliper) are you doing the pinching youself or can you have another person (preferably a qualified one) compare notes? Not saying you arent qualified but it's not uncommon for a decent amount of error with self pinchers... how many sites? at least 7??
i have been following a cutting diet for the past 8 weeks now,but for the past 2 weeks now i have been block at 8-9% BF i can get it any lower maybe i have to change my diet so please take a look at my nutrition plan:

MEAL 1- 2 egg,5 egg whites,2 slices of whole wheat stone ground bread,1 TBS of flax seeds. Possibly pull out bread... now i DO feel you need carbs but if YOU are trying to get sub 8, not saying you can maintain that for a long period of time either, you may wanna think about nixing the bread

MEAL 2- 2 scoops of whey protein,1 cup of skim milk,1 apple maybe even sub milk for water, AGAIN following the above re: getting sub 8

MEAL 3- 200g of chicken breast,1/2 cup of brown rice,1 cup of cabbage,1 apple. I love apples ... not sure about cutting the fruit but you can try it, also a dry carb instead on one that will absorb the water (i.e. rice, oats) ... no clue about cabbage

MEAL 4- 1 can of tuna,1 cup of lentils,2 cups of lettuce.

MEAL 5- 200g of chicken breast,1/2 cup of brown rice,1 cup of cabbage see aboce responses, maybe even try to keep carbs in Meals 1-3 and take it out here

MEAL 6- 1 cup of 1% cottage cheese,1TBS of sugar free jam,1 TBS of flax seeds. This seems ok but some may comment about the jam

And i use 1 TBS olive oil in my eggs and some when i boil my rice.

I train 4 days a week monday,tuesday,thursday,friday.I do sets of 8-10 reps.I do cardio 30min 4 days a week.

Please give me your opinion.

P.S. I am starting a clean bulk in a few weeks.what should i change in my diet so it becomes a BULKING DIET?
I would even suggest doing more HIIT cardio or sprints, something MORE than just steady state cardio.. that may do the trick without messing with your diet or a mix of both.

I have no idea you cal intake or macro breakdown.

I.E. if you were cutting on a 40P/30C/30F at 2100 cals
you can bulk at the same ratios just bump the cals & keep macros the same...

some like to eat more carbs during a bulk, others eat whatever the heck they want, they're bulking...

it all depends on what you want to do, where you are coming from, you body will react to the change no matter which way you go, you just have to figure out which change will work the best for you, and only YOU can figure that out.

Just some ideas, nothing in stone

Best of luck

lightout said:

cool.

2 weeks isn't enough time to work the last few %'s off. it becomes a much slower process at this point. be patient bro

Fat loss could be from a plethora of things.

Have you counted the total amount of calories in that plan above?

How often do you cheat or have days where you do not stick to the plan above?

Are you clean/natty or taking AAS?

Taking any thermogenics?

For starters, i'd ditch the apples and probably the milk at this point. Also, do not worry about a "clean bulk" at this point until you reach your goals with this all out lean-up.

BMJ

lightout said:
By how much? Enough to make you plateau at 8-9 bf?
Sometimes the training needs to be tweaked as well as the diet

Top Bottom