Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on my diet. Somewhat clueless

chokeyou

I started training muay thai about 7-10x per week @ 1 hour per session. My endurance has skyrocketed and I've lost around 15-20 lbs since I started 3 months ago

My physique is looking better of course, but I have been losing a lot of muscle mass. My arms are half the size they used to be, yet I still have belly flab.

This is an example of my diet.

Breakfast-Oatmeal w/ fruit
Snack-Milk and fruit
Lunch-1-2 servings seafood or turkey w/ vegetables and maybe some bread.
Snack-Yogurt /w fruit or vegetables like carrots.
Dinner-Usually chicken or turkey with rice, beans and vegetables

Sometimes for lunch I will eat a salad with tomatoes/avocados and some seafood.

It seems like my legs, chest and back keep getting more toned and bigger, but my arms have shrunk and my gut is still flabby. Please give me advice. TYIA!

Ezekiel

Are you weight training at all? Is your strength going up or down? Yours arms will strink as you lose bodyfat unless you are building the muscle back up to replace the fat you removed, using weight training.

If you have lost 15-20 lbs in 3 months on your current diet and still seem to be losing weight, keep doing what you are doing if you wish to lose the gut. That is a very reasonable amount of weight to lose in that period of time.

I would say your two issues are lack of weight training in your routine, and not enough patience with your diet. What is your hight, weight and bodyfat currently?

Top Bottom