Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on how to bulk/gain/maintain weight on low fat & low carb diet

btainted

I inherited a crappy disease. I have chronic pancreatitis and pre-diabetes. With chronic pancreatitis, I have to maintain a low fat diet to avoid attacks and low carb is recommend to prevent full blown diabetes.

Doc wants me to only consume 30-50 grams a fat a day :(

So far this has been a big help stanfordhealthcare[dot]org/programs-services/nutrition-services/resources/nutrition-therapy-chronic-pancreatitis[dot]html on what foods to avoid, but nothing on calories. If I followed their diet, I would lose weight rapidly.

Otherwise I am 32 year male old who can exercise and lift weights. I would like to consume 3,000-4,000 calories if possible. I am 6'0 and 175lbs. I would like to maintain my weight, it took over 4 years to get to 175lbs, I was 150lbs since high school. Only reason I got to 170 is because I avoided my docs advice, not a good idea. But now I am just skinny fat.

Any advice on diet plan please?

My weight training consist of squats, deadlifts, military press, barbell curls and push-ups.

Your going to have to consume more calories then you burn to gain. Making small adjustments adding 500 calories ed will make things easier to adjust if you need to. Figure out what it takes to make your body maintain and the add 500 calories ed

Top Bottom