Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice on Diet

je1789

Weight: 210
Height: 6 foot 3
BF%: Never measured but I have defined abs and obliques (although they are no situation)
My Workout:
5 days a week, different body part each day
abs-mon, wed, friday
cardio and plyometrics- tues, thurs, sat
Basically I want a balanced diet that will allow me to gain lean muscle while burning off fat. I wouldn't say its cutting because I still hope overall to gain weight. Rather than bulk up 15-20 pounds then cut, I was wondering if a moderate diet would help me do it all in one.
I was thinking around 2800 Calories
around 350g of protein
somewhere around 200g of carbs
and maybe like 90g of fats
Would this work? If not, what is something that would. I don't need specific foods, just how many calories and grams of each and I can figure out the rest.
Any criticism or suggestions are well appreciated

I was thinking around 2800 Calories
around 350g of Protein
somewhere around 200g of carbs
and maybe like 90g of fats

This adds up to 3010 kcal :D

It's really hard to give someone good diet advice over the net.

Are you on cycle?

Figure out your bmr and tdee. There is a sticky in the diet forum with this info.

Eat at or slightly above maintenance. Target your carb consumption around your workouts and at breakfast. Keep track of everything you eat and monitor kcal closely. Adjust accordingly depending on your results. Good luck.

first you need to figure out your ratio. 60/30/10 is popular and far healthier than the newly popular keto. eat as much of your ratio as you can without putting on fat. its verry simple but time consuming.

Thanks for the help thus far. I figured out my bmr from that thread and it came out to about 3400. So i figure going with the 60/30/10 ratio if i'm understanding this right, I would need 500g(2000cal) protein, 250g(1000cal) carbs, and 50g(450cal) of fat for a total of 3450 calories?

you can start there and add or take away as needed. remember to eat your greens. this is important. dont be afraid to experiment and move the numbers around. no person, book, or website is going to be able to lay the perfect diet out or you. all your going to get is a rough estimate and even then it can be drastically manipulated. if you gain a little fat or lose a little muscle while experimenting so what its easy to reverse and is part of the learning process.

Top Bottom