Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Necia's Food and Training Log

necia

Well I finally gonna post up my food and training online. Passerby's if you have any comments please feel free to drop them on me.

A little background info first:
27 y/o
Weight 240
Height 5"5"
Bf - No idea, but if I had to guess I would say it was upwards of 45%
Goals - To lose body fat and gain lean muscle, and to cut, not bulk.

Mon - Jan 31st

Meal 1 - 7:30 am
8 oz 2% Milk (dh bought wrong kind)
1 scoop of French Vanilla Designer Protein Powder
1 scoop of Strawberry Designer Protein Powder

Meal 2 - 9:30 am
3 Egg whites
1 whole Egg
1 slice of American Cheese

Meal 3 - 11:40 am
20 almonds

Cadiolates - 12:30 - 1:15
20 minutes cardio, balance pilates

Meal 4 - 1:30 pm
4 oz chicken breast
5 oz brown rice
6 steamed asparagus stalks

Meal # 5 - 4:15 pm
8 oz Low fat unsweetened plain Yogurt
1/4 cup of Grape Nuts
2 splenda packets

Meal # 6 - 8:00 pm
2.5T Farina made with 1 1/3 cup of 2% Milk
Later around 9:30 pm I had 2 Vegetable Egg Rolls which I'm sure did NOTHING for my way of eating. I will update my #'s later, when I plug the veggie roll into Fit day.

Just looking at this in print, I want to try to eat closer in time between meal 5 and meal 6, and I want to eat more veggies for my last meal, and less carbohydrates. NOte to self: pick up some skim milk.

Water: 80 ozs throughout day
Activity: 40 minutes of walking at a moderate pace to/from work and the gym, and back to the bus to get home.

End of the day Stats:
1830 calories
36P/32ch/32f

I really have to make an effort to get up earlier to try to incorporate some more cardio into my day. If I can get my cardio out of the way at home in the morning, I can get weights done during the day at lunch time and on my off days still take all the classes I love that my gym has to offer.

Necia

Last edited:
Hey Necia - welcome to the world of daily menu review! A quick perusal -- are you getting enough protein in your last meals of the day?

I would add a shake after cardio and /or weights.....and some in the last two meals before bed....looks really gogod other than that.

NICE JOB

Thanks everyone. I'm checking in quickly as I grab a quick bite. Didn't make it to the gym today during lunch, so I"m gonna have to get cracking when I get home tonight. I'm so glad I have some 1 lb weights, this way my son can work out with me. I will update today's food & training log later. I'm definitly gonna add a protein shake after cardio/weights and more protein with my last meal. I was stahvin last night. Stahvin and lazy so I just went to bed.

Tuesday Feb 1st
Meal # 1 - 7:45 am
8 oz 2% milk
1 scoop French Vanilla Protein
1 scoop Strawberry Protein
2 strawberries

Meal # 2 - 9:30 am
2 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 slice of American Cheese

Meal #3 - 11:50 am
24 almonds

Meal # 4 - 2:00 pm
Chicken Breast (5-6 oz)
1/2 cup of Brown rice

Meal # 5 - 4:00 pm
1 cup Low Fat Plain Unsweetened Yogurt
2 Splenda Packets

Workout - 6 pm

Cardio Warmup - 5 minutes

Db Bench Press 5*12 8*12 8*12

One Arm Row 5*12 8*12 8*12

Db Pullovers 5*12 8*12 8*12

Standing Lateral Raises 5-12 8*12 8*12 (can I just say I didn't think I was gonna make it through these. My arms were shaking by the time I got to the 8th rep on the last set. They were already tired from after the 2nd set)

Db Upright Rows - 5*12 8*12 8*12

Dumbell Curls - 5*12 8*12 8*12

Overhead Triceps Extensions- 10*12 16*12 16*12 (held 2db's together)

Db Squats - 5*12 8*12 8*12 (these weren't really that difficult to me, not sure if my form is out of whack or if I need to increase the intensity. I did them as taught to me in the gym as if I was sitting in a chair, back straight, squeezed the glutes in on the way up, abdomen tight)

Lunges - 5*12 8*12 8*12 (started really feeling these on that last set)

Stiff Legged Deadlifts - 5*12 8*12 8*12 (again this one wasn't that difficult, however I'm not sure my form was absolutely correct, and I sure as hell wasn't able to bend all the way down to the floor, as I would've been required if I had a barbell)

Calf Raises - 5*12 8*12 8*12(yep was really feeling this one too by the time I finished that last set)

Comments: It took me 42 minutes to complete entire work out including my so called cardio warm up. I was sweating at the end of the workout. I started off wanting to just get it over with to make sure I did it TODAY. Ended up feeling like a truck had just hit me afterwards, lol. Now I feel BRAND NEW and full of energy. I'm sure the post w/o shake helped with that.

Meal #6 - 6:50 pm
8 oz 2% milk
1 scoop Vanilla Praline Protein Powder
1 scoop Strawberry Protein Powder

Meal #7 - 8:30 pm
1 cup of Brocolli & Cauliflower Cuts
1 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 slices of Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey

Water
80 ozs

End of the day Stats:
Calories: 1796
50P/17Ch/33F

How do these stats look. I felt much better today as opposed to yesterday when I consumed more carbs. Less gassy and bloated today. Do I need to increase my carb intake to be successful?

Necia

Last edited:
Good Luck Miss Necia!
Shadow... question.... She wants to cut.. and she is eating 1800 plus calories, plus the extra shake you recommended... Isn't this bulking?

Thanks for the luck Stellar and Treillin. Yea, I definitly want to cut. I'm too big as it is to bulk up, as I have a LOT of body fat that I need to lose before I can even think of bulking anything up. I'm gonna beg dh to take some pictures of me so ya'll can see what I got ahead of me.

Necia

treilin said:
Good Luck Miss Necia!
Shadow... question.... She wants to cut.. and she is eating 1800 plus calories, plus the extra shake you recommended... Isn't this bulking?

not really......1800plus the shake would be 2100 or so.....well below 10x bodyweight......

lets see how things look in 2 weeks

Top Bottom