Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Necia's Food and Training Log

Good morning everyone.

Fri - Mar 4th

7:30 am -1/2 of Protein Pancake, 1 San Tight
9:30 am - Balance Protein Pancake
11:00 am - 8 oz water, 2 scoops protein powder
12:45 pm - HIIT on the Elliptical. warmup for 10 minutes level 3, alternated with high level 13 for 30 seconds, level 3 for 60 seconds. Completed 10 cycles. Cooled down on level 3 for the remaining 6 or so minutes.
2:00 pm - chicken thigh with roasted garlic mushroom yogurt sauce, and spinach
6:00 pm - 1.5 ozs of Pistachios, 1 mini charleston chew (i stopped at 1, I can't believe it)

Last edited:
Thanks so much ladies. It wouldn't have been such an easy transition without you gals and Shadow.

Necia

Last night I ended the night with a left over chicken thigh from lunch and the night before with a cup of brocolli.

Sat March 4th

12:15 pm - 1 SAN TIGHT, 8 oz water, 2 scoops of whey, 1/3 cup of oat bran (slept in today)

I gotta seriously hit the grocery store. I'm like out of everything. I need water, eggs, and cottage cheese. I seriously want to make more protein pancakes as I have a feeling they can save me when I'm feeling like just eating whatever.

I didn't really keep good track of what I was eating this day. The times that is. Before the night was over I threw down a couple of veggie quesadillas, and I know I ate some wheat thins.

I know my habits sucked for today, and I will staighten them out.

Necia

Last edited:
Sun March 5th

9:30 am - 1 SAN TIGHT

9:45 am - 15 minutes on the Bike, then I left the gym because I had an attitude. I'm really disgusted with the gym I go to in Jersey City. I'm spoiled by the one in NYC where everything is much BETTER. More equipment, more classes, more everything. I hate getting to the gym that early and they are crowded, and there is a 2 hr wait for the decent equipment. 5 Treadmills, 2 Ellipticals, and some old rickety bikes ain't cutting it anymore for me. It's bad enough that they close at 1. Ugh can I afford to take on another gym membership for weekend use only? I mean I do love the gym in NY, it's convenient, and its nothing like my home gym. Just something for me to ponder.

11:30 - 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 flour tortilla, mushrooms, tomatoes and jalapenos omelette.

2:45 pm - 8 oz water, 2 scoops of whey, 1t creatine, 1t glutamine, 1/2 protein pancake. 1 Multi Vitamin

3:27 pm - Workout
Dumbbell Squats - 8/12 8/12 8/12
Dumbbell DL's - 8/12 8/12 8/12
Dumbbell Lunges - 8/12 8/12 8/12
Calf Raises w/ 9 lb Body Bar - 3 sets 12 reps
75 Degree Incline DB Bench Press - 8/12 8/12 8/12
DB Bench Press - 8/12 8/12 8/12
One Arm Rows - 8/12 8/12 8/12
Db Pullowvers - 8/12 8/12 8/12
Bent Over Lateral Raises - 8/12 8/12 8/12 (im getting MUCH better at these. I didn't get tired until the 10th rep on the last set)
Db Upright Rows - 8/12 8/12 8/12
Dumbbell Curls - 8/12 alternating, 8/12 double, 8/12 alternating (standing)
Over head Tricep Extensions - 8/12 8/12 8/12

Completed workout at 4:00 pm. Again it took 30 minutes. I don't have any idea if I'm completing these too fast or what. I took the time to try to breathe properly on each exercise. Exhale on the lift, Inhale on the Descent, but I kept losing count, hahahhahahhah. Hopefully it will all fall into place soon. I think it's time for me to buy 10 lb dumbbells. By the time I get through 12 lbs I'm definitly gonna try my luck with the barbell, and really slam my body.

4:20 pm - 8oz skim milk, 2 scoops whey, 1t glutamine, 1t creatine, 3 strawberries. Post workout Shake seems too soon, but I'll go ahead and chug one down.

8:15 pm - Large salad with baby spinach, 1 cherry tomato, red onions, cucumbers, toasted walnuts, grilled chicken breast,boiled egg, with homemade balsamic vinagrette.

I gotta tell ya'll I'm really proud of myself. I've never made a salad that taste decent, nevermind I never made a salad dressing at all. Oh man how easy was it, and even better it was DELICIOUS.

I was on such a roll I made up some protein pancakes, that should get me through the next 3 days, along with some boiled eggs that I can throw in my salad. I'm gonna be hand carrying in a lot of my own home made stuff this week. Maybe I can save money on breakfast/lunch and put it into a gym. Hahhahah.

Necia

Last edited:
necia said:
I hate getting to the gym that early and they are crowded, and there is a 2 hr wait for the decent equipment. 5 Treadmills, 2 Ellipticals, and some old rickety bikes ain't cutting it anymore for me. It's bad enough that they close at 1. Ugh can I afford to take on another gym membership for weekend use only? I mean I do love the gym in NY, it's convenient, and its nothing like my home gym. Just something for me to ponder.
Sorry girl :(

I hate when things like this try to interfere with my mindset prior to a workout. :rose:

*Bunny* said:
Sorry girl :(

I hate when things like this try to interfere with my mindset prior to a workout. :rose:

Thanks Girl. I made up for it later today. I had an EXCELLENT workout today AT HOME.

I just refused to waste my precious time in the gym if I wasn't serious on that squeaky bike.

Necia

How many sets should I be doing lmfao. I'm only using 8lb dumb bells which is the heaviest I have right now. I figure the heavier I go, the less amount of set and reps I'll end up doing? No?

Necia

Top Bottom