Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Necia's Food and Training Log

necia said:
I truly don't think it has anything to do with getting enough sleep. Every night I'm out for the count before 11 pm. The truth is I'm just a lazy ass. I would rather sleep than do almost anything. There's been times I've starved myself because I chose sleep over getting up and getting a bite to eat. I"m learning how to do better. Having a 2 yo helps with that. Not to mention, drinking so much dang water throughout the day forces me up to go potty too.
lol

I :heart: how honest you are

:kiss:

Miss24k said:
Girl I know how hard it is to get up for the morning cardio, let's just say I've been trying for months...lol. But it's too damn cold for me to get up and walk for 15 minutes to get to the gym right now.... :rolleyes:

So good luck to you huney...you can do it!!!

You must be on the East Coast too, huh? It is really cold, and not to mention there's no sunlight on the side of the bldg I'm in, in the morning, so that doesn't help matters. The big kicker is that I have to travel to the next state. I live in NJ and work in NYC, so during the week my gym is in NYC. It's totally doable if I wasn't so dang lazy. However, I'm not too hard on myself because I do go during lunch, if not for me, but to get away from the nut cases I work with.

Necia

Thur 2-24

7:40 am - 8 oz water, 2 scoops whey protein, 3 strawberries, 1/3 cup oat bran, 1t creatine, 1t glutamine.
10:20 am - 1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese, 2 strawberries

I am starving like nobody's business. Now I realize I didn't take my SAN TIGHT. I guess it does help supress my appetite. I tore my gym bag up and nothing, not even any T-rex floating around in there. Ugh. I gotta be strong. Mind over matter here. E1 wish me luck.

12:30 pm - Workout consisting of cardio, step, kickboxing, body bar strength training, db weight training. Was a great workout but now my left knee hurts and my arms/shoulder's feel like dead weights, ha.

1:30 2 Glucorell, 8 oz skim milk, 2 scoop protein, 1t creatine, 1t glutamine. I'm starving, don't know if I'm going to be able to wait to eat my salad.

2:45 pm - Salad with baby greens, lettuce, boiled egg, red onions, cuke's, fresh dark meat turkey, balsamic vinagrette.

6:00 pm - chicken thigh

9:30 pm - salmon patty, 1/4 cup white rice (sigh)

Necia

Last edited:
Fri 2-25

8:00 am - 1 SANS TIGHT
8 oz water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1t creatine, 1t glutamine, 3 strawberries, 1/3 cup of oat bran
10:00 am - 3 egg whites 1 whole egg, large coffee w/skim, 2 splenda packets

Last edited:
I made the protein bars you suggested on the other thread........they don't fit into my plan right now, but I made them for my BF.....of course I had to try them a few times..... than store them in my car so I can't access them right now.......they are FANTASTIC :)

Thanks Skittles. I'm glad you like them. Well e1 I'm back out of a weekend filled funk session. Lol.

Mon Feb 28th

7:45 am - 1 SANS TIGHT, 8 oz water, 2 scoops Strawberry Whey, 1t creatine, 1t glutamine
10:00 am - 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg
12:30 pm - 1:15 pm - Cardio Full Body Workout, lots of squats, lunges, body bar, ab work, kick boxing style cardio. Polar says 600 calories burned. No weights used today, so I'm gonna skip the pwo shake, save it for before bed.
1:45 pm - salad with turkey, baby greens, red onions, cuke, boiled egg, balsamic vinagrette dressing
6:00 pm - 8 oz water, 2 scoops vanilla whey, 1t creatine, 1t glutamine, 20 wheatables
9:00 pm - 2 chicken thighs, marinated in buttermilk, and then pan fried in 2T canola oil

Last edited:
Tuesday March 1st

8:00 am - 1 San Tight, 8 oz water, 1/3 cup oat bran, 2 scoops strawberry whey, 1t creatine, 1t glutamine
10:00 am - 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 ketchup packet
10:30 am - Lg coffee w/skim, 2 Splenda packets
12:30 pm -short ab workout on ball, did regular trunk curl/crunches, and side oblique crunches. 3 sets of 12, which is a lot for me. 7 minute brisk walk to the gym in slushy slushy snow, 20 minute warm up on bike, HIIT on Elyptical Trainer, 10 cycles, Level 3 - for 1 minute, Level 12 for 30 seconds. I pushed myself to I burned as many calories as I would've in a class, considering I didn't really have much motivation. Had it not been for being totally bored at work, I prolly would've talked myself into NOT going out in this sloppy weather.
2:00 pm - Really starving now, can't wait any longer to eat. Small salad with baby greens, salmon, 1 boiled egg, red onions, cuke's, and balsamic vinagrette
6:15 pm - Protein shake made with water, 2 scoops of whey, 1t creatine and glutamine

Last edited:
Did manage to get in a few more sets of conditioning exercises. Worked abs, and did a few lateral raises, bench presses, and pull overs. Had to stop because my son wouldn't quit.

9:00 pm - left over skinless chicken thigh from the night before. (i know not enough food)

1:00 am - 8 oz water, 2 scoops protein powder, 2T flaxseed meal (had no business even still being up, but was, and hungry)

Wed March 2nd

8:00 am - 1 SAN TIGHT, 8 oz water, 2 scoops of whey protein, 1/3 cup of oat bran, 1t glutamine, 1t creatine

9:45 am - 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg

10:30 am - Large cup of coffee w/skim, no sugar, no splenda. This is killing me slowly. 12:30 and I still haven't finished this coffee. Must bring splenda in to work with me tomorrow.

1:30 pm - salad with baby greens, red onions, boiled egg, cuke, roasted red peppers, grilled chicken, vinagrette dressing.

1:45 pm - Diet Cream Soda, I feel as if I've died and gone to Heaven

6:00 pm - 3 bags of Hot and Tangy cheez doodles. Mounds of saturated fat. I felt so guilty afterwards, but it was like I was posessed. I'm sure I could've ate more had I not ran out.

Typing this now, I realize, I waited to long in between my last meal, and I set my self up. Not going to the gym yesterday pushed my meals up, and I wasn't prepared. Will do much better today, and my goal is to eat clean for today/tomorrow.

11:00 pm - stomach was growling. didn't want to go into starvation mode, and even though I ate enough junk earlier, I figured I still had that moment to do right by my body. 8 oz waterm 2 scoops whey protein, 2T flaxseed meal.

Last edited:
Thur Mar 3rd

8:00 am - 1 Sans Tight, 8 oz water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1t glutamine, 1t creatine
10:00 am - small banana, 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 2 ketchup packets.
12:30 pm - Resistance training with weights class.
2:00 pm - salad with baby greens, red onions, cuke, boiled egg, turkey, and balsamic vinagrette.
4:20 pm - 8 oz water, 2 scoops whey protein. I think I'm gonna go buy some almonds or something because I'm rather hungry. I rather do that, then set myself up and get chips by the time I get home.
5:00 pm - 1 oz Almonds. Yup this little snack helped me tremendously.I'm sitting here hrs later, and I feel totally satisfied. Dinner is in the oven and by the time it comes out, I'll be right on schedule for my next meal.
8:00 pm - skinless pan seared than baked chicken thigh with garlic/mushroom yogurt sauce. 1/2 cup of spinach with a titch of nutmeg.

Last edited:
Top Bottom