Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Necia's Food and Training Log

Jens,
You are my idol! Thanks for the recipe girly.

Friday Feb 18th
7:00 am - 2 T-rex
8:00 am - 2 scoops of protein, 8 oz water, 3 strawberries
9:00 am - 1/2 cup of oats, 1 cup water, 2 splenda packets
11:00 am - Multi Vitamin (just received)
11:50 am - Handful of almonds
12:30 am - mixed green salad with boiled egg, dark turkey meat, cucumbers, red onions, and balsamic vinagrette
4:00 pm - 10 almonds, 2 scoops protein powder, 10ozs skim milk, 1t glutamine and 1t of creatine.
9:00 pm - Salmon Steak, prolly no veggies, I really don't feel like cooking any. Not really hungry either, but I'm gonna eat anyway so I don't wake up and eat junk in the middle of the night.

Water - 80 ozs, working on 100. Can I just say that today I'm having a HORRIBLE day. The vitamin made me nauseous. My water consumption is low. My car got towed last night. Ugh the day better get better.

Tomorrow is definitly a gym day. I need to release some of this stress, and I hear the elliptical calling my name.
Necia

Last edited:
necia said:
Jens,
You are my idol! Thanks for the recipe girly.

No problem........ there's always an unhealthy food that can be replaced with something healthy......the key is getting the flavor & texture you are looking for..... let me know if you want other ideas...

Sat Feb 19th

10:15 am - 2 Glucorell
10:30 am - 1 Sans TIGHT, 10 oz 2% milk, 1/2 cup raw oats, 2T Flaxseed, 2 scoops of whey protein, 1t creatine
12:00 pm - took son to the park, and ran after him for an hr. I'm gonna consider this as a workout, ha.
2:57 pm - 4 egg whites, 1 egg yolk, 1 cup of spinach

Here it is nearly 6pm and I just got back from a nice long walk. Boy do I feel Great. I'm hungry too. Trying to figure out if I want to snack on some cottage cheese or just throw the towel in and make dinner, hmnnnnnnnn decisions.

6:30 pm - 1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese, 4 strawberries, 1 splenda packet

7:55 pm - FB DB Workout
DB Squat 5/15 8/12 8/12 (need heavier dumbbells for this. Heard an almost cracking sound in my left knee)
DSBSLDL 5/15 8/12 8/12 (could stand a heavier weight for this as well)
Single Leg Calf Raise 5/15 8/12 8/12 (really started to feel this on that last set)
Bent Over Row 5/15 8/12 8/12 (why is this a back exercise???????)
Lateral Raise 5/15 5/12 5/12 (this exercise is just not getting any easier, notice I decreased the weight so as to not compromise form, and was still struggling half way throught the first set)
DBl Shoulder Press 5/15 8/12 8/12 (could prolly stand heavier weight)
DB Curl 5/15 8/12 8/12 (again prolly need a heavier weight)
DB Tricep Extension 10/15 16/12 16/12 (felt the burn with these w/i 2nd set, stretch felt GREAT afterwards)

Notice, I haven't been doing an ab work. Right now I need to concentrate on strengthing my back and core, so I'm really focusing on breathing and pulling my stomach towards the spine with each exercise I do. I remember back in the days when that came automatically, especially when a cutie walked by. Oh the good ole days.

8:25 pm (Post Work Out) 10 ozs of Skim Milk (went to the store earlier), 2 scoops of Vanilla Whey, 1t creatine, 1t glutamine, 1 Multi Vitamin.

I don't know if it's my taste buds or what, but my shake tasted nasty today compared to other days. I don't recall Vanilla Whey being that nasty. Lol.

9:30 pm 1/2 Blue Snapper Steak, 1 Low Carb Tortilla, hot sauce (wasn't really hungry, but ate because the rest of the family was eating)

Note to self: DRINK SOME WATER. - only drank about 40ozs. Bad Bad girl!

Last edited:
Sun Feb 20th

10:15 am 1 San Tight
10:30 am Workout - 1 set of 15 reps lower ab work on flat bench, 10 min warmup on Treadmill, 5 HIIT Cycles, Trunk roll crunch, Ab roll on machine, Ab crunch on ball, Oblique ab Crunch (did about 3 sets of 15 reps)
12:00 pm - 2 Glucorell, 1 multi
12:15 pm - 12 ozs skim milk, 1/2 cup raw oats, 2T Flaxseed meal, 4 tiny (and i do mean tiny) strawberries, 1/3 banana (4"), 2 scoops chocolate whey protein, 1t creatine, 1t glutamine
1:45 pm - 9 Reduced Fat Wheat Thins
2:15 pm - 1/2 of veggie burger on 1 slice of toasted whole wheat bread, with about 1t of ketchup, and 1/2 slice of cheese.
5:10 pm - 1 small plum, 4 egg whites, 1 egg yolk, 1 slice of cheese.
8:10 pm -2 Glucorell, 2 Spring Rolls, 3 Spinach Pockets
(not the best choice but I was starving and it was readily available) I'll do better tomorrow.

I got a feeling that veggie burger wasn't that great for me, because it was really yummy, lol. I was doing fine until hubby started cooking. I'm going to look up the stats on that in a minute.

Water - 40 ozs working on 60.

I got weighed at the gym today to see if my scale is shifty, and my weight was 236.4, which is a 16.6 lb loss from Dec 3rd. Pretty darn good if I may say so myself. Ahh, the smell of success, and its only gonna get better! My motivation is on point finally! I know it has to do with the people on this board. So for all of those reading this, a GREAT BIG Thanks, and SMOOCHES all around.

Necia

Last edited:
necia said:
Sun Feb 20th

I got weighed at the gym today to see if my scale is shifty, and my weight was 236.4, which is a 16.6 lb loss from Dec 3rd. Pretty darn good if I may say so myself. Ahh, the smell of success, and its only gonna get better! My motivation is on point finally! I know it has to do with the people on this board. So for all of those reading this, a GREAT BIG Thanks, and SMOOCHES all around.

Necia

Congrats!!!!

necia said:

Necia
That´s awesome! Keep up the good work:)

necia said:
16.6 lb loss from Dec 3rd. Pretty darn good if I may say so myself. Ahh, the smell of success, and its only gonna get better! My motivation is on point finally! I know it has to do with the people on this board. So for all of those reading this, a GREAT BIG Thanks, and SMOOCHES all around.

Necia

AWESOME to here girl! Keep up the GREAT work because it will get better for sure :heart: :heart: :heart:

AWESOME WORK!! GREAT Job on the weight loss!!

Suggestion for ab core strength: The Plank........ Position yourself as if you're going to do a guy's pushup..... Stay that way as long as you can, keeping the back straight & abs in..... you can lean on your elbows if doing so on your palms is too hard. This is an EXCELLENT move for strengthening your core.....as it gets easier, you can adjust it to make it harder.....

jenscats5 said:
AWESOME WORK!! GREAT Job on the weight loss!!

Suggestion for ab core strength: The Plank........ Position yourself as if you're going to do a guy's pushup..... Stay that way as long as you can, keeping the back straight & abs in..... you can lean on your elbows if doing so on your palms is too hard. This is an EXCELLENT move for strengthening your core.....as it gets easier, you can adjust it to make it harder.....

I love the Plank. One of my favorite exercises. I can normally do 3 sets holding for a count of 30. What can I do to make it more difficult?

Necia

Top Bottom