Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Necia's Food and Training Log

4:00 pm - A grilled chicken breast

I totally went and farked up yesterday, by eating 1/2 bag of Hot & Tangy cheez doodles. Oh man, how did that bag get in my house. I felt so guilty afterward. Didn't do too much better at dinner.

8:00 pm - 1/2 whole wheat bagel with a Mock Riblett.
My goal for today is to eat CLEAN. Maybe if I focus on one day at a time, I may get through it.

Thur - Feb 17th

8:00 am - 2 T-rex (yup I upped my dose. stomach felt a little heavy but I managed)
8:45 am - 8 oz water, 2 scoops whey protein
9:45 am - 1/2 cup rolled oats made with water , 1 splenda packet
10:00 am - 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg

Ok I really wanted to have an empty stomach at my 12:30 pm cardio session, but my day got off to a very late start. I'm going to find out the gyms hours today, and make arrangements for my husband to take my son to school starting next week. I definitly need to get in more cardio if I want to ever see any kind of definition. I have way too much fat to melt away, and I don't think I'm getting enough cardio. I figure if I can get in at least 3 HIIT sessions in the morning, I can continue with my cardio/strength classes during my lunch hour, and my evenings 3 nights a week can be for weight training. Lets see how that works for me.

12:00 pm - 2 T-rex
12:30 pm - Cardio Workout (instructor kicked us today - Great Workout)
1:30 pm - 8 oz skim milk, 2 scoops of whey, 1t instant coffee

Gotta bump my water up. Only drank 40 ozs so far not including water used in oatmeal and morning shake.

2:30 pm - salad with grilled chicken, red onions, boiled egg, cuke, and balsamic vinagrette.
8:00 pm - Broiled Salmon Steak with spinach. Yummy. I gotta cook more often.

Water is now up to 80 ozs and counting. I'll probably finish this 20 oz bottle off and call it a day. I'm tried of peeing, lol.

Well the night ain't over, but it looks like I may have achieved my goal. I'm so tired I feel like I could crash but I have a huge database to update. I'm noticing that the T-rex is making me feel like I'm coming off of a high. When I take 2 it makes me nauseous just a tad, and dizzy while doing cardio, but I get through it. When it wears off, it wears off, it's as if I could lay where I stand.

Tomorrow my SANS Tight will be here, and I think I'm gonna start that on Monday for 2 weeks, and then return back to the T-rex. I bought some other supps today too. I bought a Creatine, Glutamine, a multi vitamin for me, and while I was at it, one for my son too. Hopefully Saturday, I'll go pick out my weight set. Any suggestions on how many lbs I should start off with. I was eying the 110 lb set, and prolly buy a couple of 2.5 lb plates to go with it, to take it extra slow. I'm really excited.

This year is gonna be MINE. I've lost 18lbs so far since January. As lazy as I am I'm sticking with working out. I registered my business so I'm legal. I didn't get a raise at work, but that's all good, they don't bitch when I come in late, and then disappear to the gym. I'm finally learning how to drive, so yes it's all coming together. I haven't forgot I owe you guys some pictures, still haven't bought a tripod, and my husband not gonna take pictures of me if he has an inkling of a thought that I'm going to post them. I dunno wtf is wrong with him.

Anyway, let me go for the night.

Necia

11:00 pm - Still up and HUNGRY. Ate another small salmon steak, and 2 scoops of whey with 8oz water. Now I'm really going to bed. I'm getting cold too.

Last edited:
Hi Necia :)

Nice journal :rose:

3 HIIT sessions in one morning??????? I would be in a casket. Take a look at Velvett's thread on HIIT.

Please don't take ANY offense to this, but are you doing it right? After one session I have the floor soaked, I'm panting, and people are looking at me like I'm a weirdo!

What are you doing for HIIT?

skittles said:

3 HIIT sessions in one morning??????? I would be in a casket. Take a look at Velvett's thread on HIIT.

Please don't take ANY offense to this, but are you doing it right? After one session I have the floor soaked, I'm panting, and people are looking at me like I'm a weirdo!

im hoping she means 3 cycles....

:D

skittles said:

Hey Skittles,

I meant 3 HIIT cycles. Lmfao. I barely made it through that, so I know the shock you must've experienced when you read sessions. I'm over here cracking up, because I was so burned from those 3 cycles that I thought I was gonna pass out, so I got off the machine. I'm doing the treadmill. I probably gonna start alternating with the elliptical. So if I manage to get in 3 days of HIIT, alternating of course, I'm gonna cycle the treadmill with the elliptical, cause I get bored easily. Again, this is if I do it 3xs a week. We'll see. Ha.

Necia

necia said:
Yup 3 cycles, and girllllllllllllllll, I barely made it through that. Hahhahahahhahaa.

Necia
i know what you meant ;)

and remember, 3 is better than 2 is better than 1 is better than NONE...

Keep it up you'll get there sooner than you think :heart:

HIIT is cool, it just works in my favor MORE when done seperately. I enjoy it more too, so that's why I'm trying to section my days off.

Necia

Hey Necia!! Nice log..... as for the hummus, yes, the tahini can have a lot of fat..... HOWEVER you can make a homemade hummus -- Low cal!!

Hummus

* 1 can garbanzo beans drained,save juice
* 3 teaspoons lemon juice
* 3 cloves garlic peeled
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* pepper sauce, as desired
* If desired, add some olive oil, veggie broth, Apple cider or Red Wine Vinegars

Add all ingredients to food processor, process until smooth, add reserved juice to attain a spreadable texture. Adjust seasonings.

Top Bottom