Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Necia's Food and Training Log

Feb 11th - Friday

8:00am - Trex
8:40 am - 1% milk, 2 scoops strawberry whey, 3 strawberries, 2T flaxseed meal
11:30 am - 2% cottage cheese (1/2 cup) 2T flaxseed meal, 2 strawberries, 1 Splenda Packet
12:30 pm - Trex
1:00 pm - 12 Almonds
1:30 pm - 3 tuna rolls, 3 spicy tuna rolls, 3 avacado rolls. I was going to consider this a cheat meal, but they were so tiny, that all that rice added up to maybe 1/4 cup and I'm being generous with this guesstimation.
4:30pm - 1 cup of Low fat yogurt w/2 scoops of whey protein powder. Does anyone know how many grams of sugar is just too many?
8:30 pm - Ground Chicken, Low Carb tortilla, 2 stalks of asparagus, 1/2 oz low fat shredded mozarella, 2 circles yellow, and green squash (may be zuchinni), red onion, 2T worshire sauce) Yum yum yummy. Then because I wanted something sweet I ate a home made protein bar.

I think I'm set for the night. Now if I could chug down another 20 ozs of water, I'll be good to go.

Necia

Last edited:
StellarTiggy said:
:( when I compare this to my daily eating routine it looks like you're starving yourself. I definitely know I'm overeating...

Oh Stellar,

I'm not starving myself. I'm hardly finished for the day. I"m trying to log everything as I eat it, or otherwise I forget. I'm very absent minded like that. If you're hungy, hon, you gotta eat. Just make good choices. I won't make any suggestions, because my choices aren't always that great, but they are getting better day by day. We all have our moments.

Necia

StellarTiggy said:
:( when I compare this to my daily eating routine it looks like you're starving yourself. I definitely know I'm overeating...

While I won't rule out the chance YOU ARE overeating...that is always possible.

Don't forget to acount for different body weight, LBM, BF%, heights, body type, activity levels / workout choices, genetics, food choices, ages, etc.....

StellarTiggy said:

StellarTiggy, I was wondering the same thing. I was afraid I would offend her if I said anything. Necia, it seems like you're barely eating anything in the morning and then your meals get heavier as the day progresses. I know what works for some may not work for others. But I found that having bigger meals in the day and then smaller meals in the afternoon in the evening work for me.

ST -- what are you calling overeating exactly?? Like a daily intake of 4,000+ cals?? Or more like 1,800 - 2,000 cals??

Cuz, remember, due your age & the fact that you are still "developing" your body might be able to handle a little extra cals as opposed to an old fart of soon-to-be-36 like me....... LOL Cuz as you age, your metabolism can slow down, requiring less calories....... What I'm saying is that as long as you're not eating 6,000 cals per day, don't worry about it too much -- save your worry for when you're 30.....

I've never heard anyone say it appears as if I starving myself. If anything people are always commenting on the fact that I'm always eating. I would lov to eat more in the morning, but due to time restrictions I simply can't. NOt to mention, in the morning I'm simply just not hungry. My stomach is closed up. The protein drink I have first thing in the morning what helps me big time. As the day progresses, yes I do eat more, but thats because I'm moving much more, and I need the fuel to keep me going. I weigh 239 lbs and I"m only 5'5". I definitly didn't get this way by starving myself. More so by making poor food choices. I gotta say that since I"ve stumbled across this board I'm learning and I'm slowly but surely making better choices. Not 100% there yet, but I'm getting there. So, no offense taken anyone, but I'm not starving myself. I would be the first one to grab something if I was the least bit starved. Thanks for caring.
Necia

necia said:
I've never heard anyone say it appears as if I starving myself. If anything people are always commenting on the fact that I'm always eating. I would lov to eat more in the morning, but due to time restrictions I simply can't. NOt to mention, in the morning I'm simply just not hungry. My stomach is closed up. The protein drink I have first thing in the morning what helps me big time. As the day progresses, yes I do eat more, but thats because I'm moving much more, and I need the fuel to keep me going. I weigh 239 lbs and I"m only 5'5". I definitly didn't get this way by starving myself. More so by making poor food choices. I gotta say that since I"ve stumbled across this board I'm learning and I'm slowly but surely making better choices. Not 100% there yet, but I'm getting there. So, no offense taken anyone, but I'm not starving myself. I would be the first one to grab something if I was the least bit starved. Thanks for caring.
Necia
...and that's what matters most

Keep up the good work girl! :rose:

Mon - Feb 14th

8:00 am - T-rex
8:10 am - 2 scoops protein powder w/water, 2 strawberries
10:00 am - 1/2 cup oatmeal, 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg

It's 10:31 am, and I"m struggling to finish this oatmeal. I'm trying real hard to eat more in the morning, and I'm struggling people. Any suggestions?

12:00 pm - T-rex
12:30 pm - Weight Training, 15 minutes of HIIT on treadmill
1:30 pm - 2 scoops of protein, 8oz skim milk, 1t of Bustelo Instant Coffee

Now the thing is I'm usually starving after working out. I have a salad on stand by just so I can see if I can space this out a little more, as I see most people use the protein shake as a actual meal. I doubt I'll be able to make it to 4:30 but we shall see.

3:00 pm - Salad, w/red onions, cuke, grilled chicken, dang I forgot the boiled egg, and balsamic vinagrette. Note to self, this thing don't taste half bad w/o the fresh mozarella. Had to eat as I was getting dizzy running around and being hungry.

8:15 pm - Grilled Chicken Breast, that was soaked in Butter Milk prior to grilling. 1 cup of brocolli.

Water Intake - up to 100 ozs. Trying to finish this last 20ozs off for 120 oz total

Last edited:
Tue - Feb 15th

Well I never did finish off that extra 20 ozs of water, so I got stuck at 100 ozs which is still a record for me. Anywho.............. My body feels awesome after working out yesterday. I'm almost glad I was forced into recovering last week, wheras I missed several days of working out. It made all the difference. My legs are usable, and I look forward to my cardio workout today.

7:40 am - T-rex
8:00 am - 2 scoops of whey protein, 8 oz water, 3 strawberries
10:00 am - 1/2 cottage cheese, 2 strawberries, 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg
12:00 pm - T-rex
12:30 pm - 10 minute warm up on Tread, 4 HIIT cycles, 15 minutes on bike
1:45 pm - 2 scoops protein, 8 oz skim milk, 1t Instant coffee
2:30 pm - salad with boiled egg, red onions, cuke, sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinagrette
5:45 pm - Low Carb Tortilla, 1 grilled chicken breast

Water consumption is kind of low. I'm only on 60 or so ozs. Gotta try to up that before the night is over.

Last edited:
Well last night I went for over kill (not intentionally) and I had a can of tuna, a low carb tortilla, with 2T of Hummus. It was sooooooooooooooooooo good. A little too good to be true considering I didn't slather the tuna in mayo to make it bearable. I go look at the nutrition on the Hummus and good gawd it's filled with a lot of fat. My affair with hummus ended before it started. Better choices for today.

Speaking of today, my vision is extra sharp. It's killing me. It's making me dizzy and I'm feeling extra tired. The T-rex is doing absolutely nothing to help with alertness. I'm about finished with this bottle, so I'm gonna cycle it with either Sans Tight, or Lipo 6. I can get either of those in a day from Netrition. Damn, I'm really tired, I might have to go get a cup of coffee.

Wed - Feb 16th
8:00 am - T- rex
8:30 am - 2 scoops of Protein Powder, 8 oz water
9:30 am - 1/2 cup 2% milk fat cottage cheese, spinach egg white omelette
11:00 am - 12 pistachios
12:00 pm - 2 T-rex
12:30 pm - Cardio class using 3lb db's for every dang exercise. Didn't know a 3lber could whip me like that.
1:30 pm - 1 Glucorell, 8 oz skim milk, 2 scoops of Protein, 1t of Instant Coffee
2:00 pm - small salad lettuce, boiled egg, cukes, red onions, and I'll be damned these mofo's forgot my grilled chicken again.
I'm so exhausted and hungry today. Wtf is wrong with me. I know I definitly need to drink more water. I felt dehydrated when I woke up this morning. I'm moving upon 40ozs real fast, will prolly consume another 20oz before I hit the gym at 12:30 today.

Water - 80 ozs and counting

Last edited:
Top Bottom