Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Necia's Food and Training Log

necia said:
Feb 8th - Monday

7:45am - Thermorexin & Glucorell

8:10 am - 8 oz skim milk, 2 scoops Chocolate Whey, 1t of Bustelo, 1/2 cup raw oats.

10:30 am - 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 slice of cheese

12:10 pm - Thermorexin

12:30 pm - Cardiolates - workout sucked today. In between doing obscene exercises on the medicine ball, I think I sprung something, cause I feel like I'm having back labor all over again. I sit in tears right now, because I feel as if it's over before I even really got started. I'm so fustrated right now, I wish I had a punching bag in front of me. I'm going to pop some Advil now, and keep my fingers crossed, because it's going to take a miracle to get me moving quicking than 1mph.

1:30 pm - 8 oz skim milk, 2 scoops of Protein Powder)
Keep your chin up... Lay on a heating pad! I have a VERY bad back and if I am still kicking you can too!
Your legs still work, your chest, and so do your arms. I would be careful with ab work.

Thanks Treillin. The advil helped alot. I was able to do my laundry tonight and chase after my son at the same time. However, the pain is back. I'm gonna go lay on a heating pad in a few minutes. I'm going to try to do my db workout tomorrow with a little HIIT. Stay away from ab training huh? What's that, a new dance? I've yet to incorporate a serious ab workout into my training, it was susposed to be a coming attraction. Ha. I'm gonna listen to my body and see where that gets me.

Necia

Tue - Feb 8th

Today started out as sucky. I was cranky when I woke up. Between laying on that heating pad, on a double pillow, and my fat ponytail now I have a crook in my neck. I should have no problems keeping my head straight today, lol.

7:30 am - T-rex & Glucorell
8:00 am - 8 oz skim milk. 1/2 cup rolled oats, 2 scoops Chocolate Whey
10:00 am - 3 egg whites, 2 slices of turkey, 1 slice of cheese
12:30 pm - T-rex
12:45 pm - 1:15 pm - Workout as above from Sat
1:20 pm - Post W/O Protein Shake w/skim milk, 2 scoops of whey protein
2:30 pm - 1/2 salad, handfull of almonds
4:00 pm - 1/2 salad from above

Water - So far 80 ozs

Few notes about my workout. Well you guys know I normally work with dumb bells. Today someone had left the barbell set at a light enough weight where I was able to maneuver it, so I did squats using the bb. Ohh baby. Someone should've warned me the difference between doing it that way and using dumb bells. For starters I warmed up with a set of 10 lbs, using 2 5 lb weights. I did 12 reps. I did 2 additional sets of 15 lbs on each end. Talk about leg burn. It feels as if I had some serious sexual activity going on, ha.

Deadlifts are really not for me. I felt a pinch in my back by the time I reached my 1st actual set. Warm up was fine. I had to call it a day, as now I'm in excruciating pain. Not sure if it was bought on from my injury yesterday, or the fact that I was doing it wrong or a combination of both.

When I got back to work today, I was telling my boss that I didn't know the deadlift slammed my back so much. He told me to NEVER do that exercise as that's how he messed up his knees. I can see where that makes sense.

Anywho, I feel so cheated having worked with dumb bells all those times. I definitly want in to work with the barbell. I mean I really feel it. I tell you what though. When I do make that transition, I'm definitly doing splits. It's no way in hell I could've gotten through a full body routine using the barbell entirely. No way.

Another note, I wore my HRM today while lifting and it's amazing how my hr speeds up as soon as I did a set using the BB. That is so Kewl.

I ended up doing cardio for about 15 minutes. I attempted HIIT but only did 3 cycles. My back was killing me, I was tired, grouchy, and the pt was inquiring about my pain from yesterday. She said I need to do some serious stretching. However, she didn't mention what kind of stretching. Anyone care to pick up where she left off, lol?

Necia

Last edited:
I ended yesterday the following:

8:30 pm - Cup of roasted veggies
9:30 - protein shake made with skim milk, whey protein, 2T of Flaxseed meal, 1T chocolate sugar free jello, and 1T Natty Peanut Butter.

I'm getting the feeling I still need to improve my last meal. I'm starting to take the easy way out by fixing a shake. I'm just getting so tired at the thought of chicken, tuna or salmon. BTW, I don't eat red meat.

Feb 9th - Wed

8:00 am - T-rex
8:30 am - Protein shake with skim milk, whey protein,1T sugar free chocolate pudding,
3T flaxseed meal, 1T Natty PB. Can you tell I really enjoyed my shake from last night?
11:30 am - Home made Protein Bar
1:00 pm - Salad with boiled egg, sd tomatoes, cukes, balsamic vinagrette, red onions and dark meat turkey straight from the bird. No mazo this time.

No working out for me today. I'm still feeling yesterday all in my legs like never before, and my back is screaming at me. I can barely sit straight, and sitting itself hurts, but walking hurts more.

Necia

necia said:
I ended yesterday the following:

8:30 pm - Cup of roasted veggies
9:30 - protein shake made with skim milk, whey protein, 2T of Flaxseed meal, 1T chocolate sugar free jello, and 1T Natty Peanut Butter.

I'm getting the feeling I still need to improve my last meal. I'm starting to take the easy way out by fixing a shake. I'm just getting so tired at the thought of chicken, tuna or salmon. BTW, I don't eat red meat.

Feb 9th - Wed

8:30 am - Protein shake with skim milk, whey protein,1T sugar free chocolate pudding,
3T flaxseed meal, 1T Natty PB. Can you tell I really enjoyed my shake from last night?
11:30 am - Home made Protein Bar
1:00 pm - Salad with boiled egg, sd tomatoes, cukes, balsamic vinagrette, red onions and dark meat turkey straight from the bird. No mazo this time.

No working out for me today. I'm still feeling yesterday all in my legs like never before, and my back is screaming at me. I can barely sit straight, and sitting itself hurts, but walking hurts more.

Necia

Hey Necia,

W/ regard to eating chicken, salmon and tuna, I definitely understand how you feel. I usually try to come up with creative ways to make things interesting. Try getting a cookbook out the bargin bin of Barnes & Noble or some other bookstore. They always have a lowfat, low sugar, high protein etc., healthy cookbook for less than $ 10.00 (I don't believe in spending more than 15.00 for a cookbook) that offer creative, quick and healthy recipes. Or check foodnetwork.com.

Thanks for the suggestion NYCgirl. I've made a ton of recipes from Foodnetwork.com Sometimes the thought of eating a real meal pains me. May be the thermo though. I try forcing myself to eat, and still usually end up doing a half assed job.

Necia

necia said:
Thanks for the suggestion NYCgirl. I've made a ton of recipes from Foodnetwork.com Sometimes the thought of eating a real meal pains me. May be the thermo though. I try forcing myself to eat, and still usually end up doing a half assed job.

Necia

I understand. I'm finding the increase in protein is suppressing my appetite. If you have the time (which is easy for me to say because I'm single w/ no children), but make a bunch of small meals on Sun. for the week. So, during the week, you will have a quick meal already prepared. Just pop it in the microwave.

nycgirl said:
I understand. I'm finding the increase in protein is suppressing my appetite. If you have the time (which is easy for me to say because I'm single w/ no children), but make a bunch of small meals on Sun. for the week. So, during the week, you will have a quick meal already prepared. Just pop it in the microwave.

hmmm....I wonder if its the fat IN the protein as opposed to the protein itself??

Thur - Feb 10th

8:15 am - Protein shake made w/skim milk, 2 scoops of whey protein, 2T flaxseed meal, 1/2 cup of raw oats.
11:45 am - 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 slice of turkey, 1 low carb tortilla.
12:15 pm - T-rex
4:00 pm - Protein shake w/3 strawberries, and flaxseed meal.

I'm home today with my son whose sick. My back feels 110% better. My legs are still sore from the swats I did the other day, but it's a good sore. I'm gonna do some sort of exercise here at home, being I'm willing and able later. Found a really cool bench that's small enough to store at home, that I'm about to order. Can't wait til it gets here. I'm gonna go into the store to buy my barbell set to save on shipping.

Necia

Last edited:
Top Bottom