Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nclifter6feet6 what is the maximum amount of cardio you have done over time?

OMEGA

nclifter6feet6 what is the maximum amount of cardio you have done over time?

you seem to be very in to cardio and was wondering how deep you got into it?

have you ever done double days? where you run twice in one day?

I'm not nclifter, but...

When I was reeeally unhappy once over events in my personal life, and cutting, I ran 12 miles in a day in 3 seperate 4-mile sessions. I was too sore to work out properly for almost a week afterwards, but at least too exhausted to still be unhappy anymore. :rolleyes:

Dial Tone you must got quite a pair of wheels on you bro =)

Ceebs I feel you on that:)

I ask because when I played foot ball we ran twice a day 6 days a week for 2 hours at a time..........for two months strait in the dead of Summer

after a month we all looked like different people.........lol

for the better..........big strong and fast

the first couple of weeks your body drops weight rapidly muscle fat, water............then bam ...soemthing happens where your body adjust and you start gaining lean muscle.

at least this has been my teams experience

all the running...paradoxically made us tremedously strong.......

I asked Nc lifter because he still lifts while doing all that cardio

so I was looking for some ideas

most i've ever done was 45 minutes on the stationary bike:D

well currently im not as into cardio as used to because im always trying new routines. for instance right now i am experimenting with full body workouts for nutrient partioning. such as doing pushups and squats throughout the day keeping the heart rate elevated and keeping the muscles primed for glucose uptake. so far so good

hmm the most cardio i have ever done was after my birthday this year and i ate two whole birthday cakes that were givin to me all at once lol. and i think i ate a jar of peanutbutter and some other stuff. i also drank alot that day it was a good birthday. but the next day i noticed i looked about 20 pounds fatter from all the bloat

but the next day anyways the most cardio i have done in a day was a 10 mile jog all at once down the interstate. and also went to the gym did a full body workout for about 2 hours . then at that night i did 1 hours worth of 30 yard sprints waiting about 15 seconds between sprints.

i was all hyped up on thermolite pills and L-carnitine and creatine. i was cramping like hell after the fullbody workout so i took a ton of potassium and taurine and drank about 1/4 bottle of red vinager.

to me that is alot of cardio but not like a freakish amount. because i used to run 8 miles everyother day or everythird day. this much cardio practically kills the whole day

i swear in that day i lost like 2 percent bodyfat lol

my uses for cardio now or more for quick fixes. when i need to cut fast too look good on a saturday night, ill go all out on cardio the night before or something.

id rather just cut back on eating sometimes

Top Bottom