Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural vs non natural peneaut butter...

Cornellius

What´s the difference in ingredients between a natural peneaut butter and the non natural one like jif. I mean, does the natural one has only peneauts as ingredients? I don´t think so....

Cornellius said:
What´s the difference in ingredients between a natural peneaut butter and the non natural one like jif. I mean, does the natural one has only peneauts as ingredients? I don´t think so....

ALL Natural Peanut butter= peanuts and salts that's it

non natural= Hydrogenated oil added to preserve and stabilize the fats to bond to the peanuts. VERY UNHEALTHY!!!

Mr.X :cool:

And watch out for those peanut butter making machines in shopping markets. If they are not cleaned regularly(like once a day) the peanut go stale and the peanut butter turns bad.

the natural peanut butter tastes a hell of a lot better than that hydrogenated oil based non natural peanut butter. a tablespoon of the Natural peanut is a great remedy for a sugar craving when dieting down.

Re: Re: natural vs non natural peneaut butter...

Mr.X said:

ALL Natural Peanut butter= peanuts and salts that's it

non natural= Hydrogenated oil added to preserve and stabilize the fats to bond to the peanuts. VERY UNHEALTHY!!!

Mr.X :cool:

took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!

The amount of hydrogenated oil is negligible, have you seen the post w/ information on the actual amounts of hydrogenated oil in the non-natural peanut butter? You could eat the entire can and it wouldn't amount to much. Most also do not have added sugar. The difference in them isn't worth changing over IMHO

however they do have different tastes and textures even from brand to brand of the natural stuff. Being a peanutbutter afficianado I switch em up because I LOVE EM ALL!

If you want to be healthy, eat NATURAL, they even have no salt peanut butter, and the ingredient is just PLAIN FUCKING PEANUTS.

Skip all that mothergoose skippy jiff peter pan bullshit.

Unless you enjoy watching Barney. If that is tha case then go ahead and engorge yourself with a 1/2 pint of howdy doody crap.

Peace

Top Bottom