Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural source of creatine

tim a. 44

hi everyone, I would like to know where can I get a full list of foods with the highest content of creatine? I don't really trust supplements since they contain a bunch of ingredients that aren't what they are supposed to be.

Buying a tub of creapure creatine is 100% creatine monohydrate. That's your best bet. I haven't looked at the numbers in a few years, but if I remember right, you would have to eat pounds and pounds of red meat a day to get that much creatine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The three foods that are the highest in creatine are beef, salmon and tuna.

One pound of beef will contain around 5g of creatine. One pound of salmon will contain roughly 4.5g of creatine. Each can of tuna will contain about 1.5g of creatine.

Theoretically, if you base your diet heavily around those foods and are able to get about 5-10g of creatine through food alone, you wouldn't need a creatinesupplement.

That being said, a creatine supplement is pretty inexpensive and it's kind of like an insurance policy to ensure you are getting enough creatine each day. I would still use a creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com and supplement with 5g (1 serving) per day. A 30 day supply is less then $15 dollars.

Grass fed beef and certain fish are really good sources. You can easily find a pure creatine supplement though. They are very cheap and effective. Personally I use Ancient Strength because I would rather take tablets than drink it in water before I train.

hi everyone, I would like to know where can I get a full list of foods with the highest content of creatine? I don't really trust supplements since they contain a bunch of ingredients that aren't what they are supposed to be.

Red meat bro.

But in order to get the best creatine product, with no BS additives, just go for pure monohydrate. Its pure, nothing added and super cheap.

Also you can go for ancient strength which is also creatine, but pressed into tabs.

Top Bottom