Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural peanut butter OK while cutting?

OK this natural PB is hard to find. There was only ONE brand of natty PB, and that was Smuckers in a glass jar. I also got some low sodium (5mg) and no sugar added PB. It has 5g carbs instead of 7. It tastes kinda plain, but a little Equal does the trick. Anyone tried that stuff? It's the Peter Pan brand.

LaviathanX said:
OK this natural PB is hard to find. There was only ONE brand of natty PB, and that was Smuckers in a glass jar. I also got some low sodium (5mg) and no sugar added PB. It has 5g carbs instead of 7. It tastes kinda plain, but a little Equal does the trick. Anyone tried that stuff? It's the Peter Pan brand.

Just stick with Smuckers. The shit rocks!! The peter pan stuff your
talking about probably is like a reduced fat (natural wannabe)
anyways. Which means it's still loaded with trans fat. Smuckers
all da way!! It is trully a weekness for me.
g

Smuckers chunky natural PB is the greatest thing on earth. Try eating natural PB for a week, then trying a spoonful of regular PB. it'll taste like PURE UNFILTERED ASS.

I actually like the regular ol' Jiffy. I know the natural stuff has a more .... well, natural taste to it. The Peter Pan isn't reduced fat and I made sure of that. It's just 5mg sodium and no sugar added. Other than that it's peanut butter. I guess it's like regular Peter Pan peanut butter cept no Na and sugar, which makes it not natural. Well anyway, I'm tryna get used to the natty PB, although I like the regular stuff better.

Top Bottom