Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural PB - 4 tbsp/day, while cutting.

Sun

Most of my fat comes from EFA - Flax Oil, Olive, and Natural PB.

Usually I will supplement 2 servings of Natty PB during the day. One in the morning with my Oatmeal, and one later on in the day with a slice of whole wheat bread. That's 4g Saturated fat. Not a whole hell of a lot. And it gives me great ratio (42% Pro, 36% Carb, 22% Fats) in my diet. I do cardio 3x per week for 40-45 minutes, and lift 3x per week. Overtraining, we'll see. If I start to feel shitty, I'll run one day I lift.

But currently, I am about 200 kcal below maintenance with my diet alone. 2300 - I take in close to 2100 @ 150 lbs. Supplementing with 20g Glutamine (Taken two times, 10g each) per day. So obviously you can see my goal, if you've got your head on straight. Anyone got any idea, on how long it might take to drop 10 lbs. of fat? I am taking an ECA (Dymetadrine X-Treme) with this.

My calculation hits at:

-300 (This is a walk on the 'mill)
-200 (This is for daily activities, work, walk, etc.)

Left at 700 calorie defecit per day that I walk. Which, per week would be 3x. The other 4 days I am only at 400 defecit.

Consider this. 1 lb. of fat = 3500 cals. Therefore, I should expect (??) to lose... A pound or so of fat every week and a day plus?

Well, it's difficult to accurately predict your exact expenditure every day. How did you determine your maintenance calories? If daily activities were incorporated in the equation you can't count daily stuff toward expenditure.

No one's going to be able to tell you exactly how fast you'll lose fat. Start by determining your maintenace calories. Record your intake for two weeks and note your activities (including how you felt during the day, ie. jumpy vs lazy). If you maintained your weight, that's your maintenance level. Now, drop 500 calories from that number and add a little cardio. That's the best way to do it. Dropping your calories too low will cause you to lose muscle resulting in a lower metabolism. This is not what you want, obviously.

Remember that glutamine has calories. It is a protein, so 20g is 80 calories.

PB is a great way to increase "good fat" consumption. Bravo.

The speed of fat loss will also depend on your current body fat percentage. The higher you are, the easier it is to lose. The leaner you get, losing fat becomes exponentially more difficult.

My $2M yen.

I think you've got your maintenance calories calculated wrong. They're probably at about 2500cal/day, depending on what you bf% is. You're supposed to find your resting metabolic rate (which you've already done), then add to that calories burned during every day stuff (I think you said 300 for you). Then, subtract about 500cal/day from that and add cardio. You'll then be all set. Also, lift at least 4 times a week so that you maintain the muscle you have (or at least help with maintaining it). Go intense in the gym, it's important.

Top Bottom