Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2amp is the shit!!!!!

RyanArnett

Plat Hero
Platinum
I gotta tell you I have tried a lot of supplements and spent a lot of money some good and some a waste. I have tried a lot of preworkouts and nitric oxide combos. I tried n2kts a few days ago for the first time and took some nitric oxide with it and was very impressed. It worked just as good or better than any other one the I had ever tried and was by far the best tasting but today I felt like shit the whole day feeling sick and almost didn't workout but decided to anyways do I took one good size scoop of n2kts and 4 n2amp and I have never in my life had a better workout. I had better pumps, more energy, way less fatigue and saw veins I didn't even know were there. It felt amazing. I am here to tell you I will be a lifetime supporter of this product and if it ever goes away I will boycott ntbm and hunt down needtogetaas. I will recommend it to anyone who asks and did to multiple people tonight. I have bought a lot of stuff from ntbm and mrsupps in the last few months since joining here and have not been let down once. They are great products. That's all just had to get that out there.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom