Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Wife Needs to lose fat fast!

M

MohawkMuscle

A brief history.

I met her weighing 180lbs. We started to workout together, she followed BodyFor Life... she lsot about 20-25 lbs. She went down to 160ish with still a little more to lose. (she has good muscle tone.. 140-150 is her lwest weight I would imagine) Anyways... she got pregnant and blew up to 200lbs! She is very depressd and wants to lose the weight fast! She wanted to go back to BodyforLife way but losing only 25lbs will only bring her back to her weight before she started training. I wanted to put her on the ProteinPower plan. Or basically the keto diet inorder for her to lose as much fat as possoble, then switch to a sensible way of eating. Please help. I have her on adipokinetx 3X per day. She wight trains 3x and does cardio 3-5X per week 20min at a time.

Thanks

body for life?

I am new to this part of the forum and I usually stick to the aas part, but now its time to cut, probably aas free. What is this body for life diet everyone is talking about? Can someone point me towards a site?

Thanks a lot

Re: body for life?

HugeWannabe said:
I am new to this part of the forum and I usually stick to the aas part, but now its time to cut, probably aas free. What is this body for life diet everyone is talking about? Can someone point me towards a site?

Thanks a lot

read the book... it's available at Barnes & Noble ( www.bn.com )

g'luck!

--Hess

I was a given a special 2 week diet a few years ago to lose weight fast in a small amount of time.
If she eats nothing but baked/boiled (boiled not broiled) chicken and eggs(hard boiled,poached) for two weeks -drinking water/diet water based drinks (no sodas) for that time frame she'll lose 10-15 lbs.
If she cheats the loss will be less- I did it once and lost 12 lbs in 14 days.
It sucks- but being pretty is never easy.And it works...

Providian said:
I was a given a special 2 week diet a few years ago to lose weight fast in a small amount of time.
If she eats nothing but baked/boiled (boiled not broiled) chicken and eggs(hard boiled,poached) for two weeks -drinking water/diet water based drinks (no sodas) for that time frame she'll lose 10-15 lbs.

this sounds like the old "STILLMAN DIET" Dr. Stillman used to go on Johnny Carson show and tell audience how to lose 10 lbs in two weeks. They called him the "water doctor".

Here's the actual diet: http://www.lowcarbretreat.com/stillman.html

Sirwanksalot

Protein Power is fine and tell her to keep up the workouts.

She'll get there.

How old's the baby? Is she nursing? That helps, actually.

If it's only been a couple of months since she had the baby, the depression may have more to do with her changing hormones than her actually fat percentage. Post-partum depression is REAL common and REAL dangerous - so even if she got down to 115 she'd still have a warped picture of herself.

She needs to see her doctor and rule out post-partum depression. The rest will fall into line with PP and exercise.

Fawn

Top Bottom