Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My problems with oatmeals

Eiset

I really try to eat healthy, and for breakfast I always have oatmeals. Today I started to think that it is not a good idea. 1. Turns out there is gluten in them. 2. I get heartburn after eating them. 3. In just as little as 1-2 hours I already feel hungry as hell – that does not happen with other foods.

Hi,
1. There are gluten free versions of oatmeals – you just need to find them in the shop.
2. That can happen either because you cook it wrong, combine it with something else, or you got an individual intolerance to oatmeal.
3. How much are you eating? Perhaps you are just eating too little? Could be as simple as that.

There is actually no gluten in oatmeal. However, the same trucks used to transport wheat are used to transport oatmeal so there will be trace amounts of wheat, and thus gluten, in regular oatmeal.

You need to buy certified gluten free oatmeal.

Adding protein to a meal is a great way to increase satiety. Instead of just eating oatmeal, eat some hard boiled eggs + oatmeal

I am all confused now with all the different oatmeals - can you recommend me some specific brand or product?

I am all confused now with all the different oatmeals - can you recommend me some specific brand or product?

real the labels bro

look at the calories per amount you plan to eat. it should be around 100 calories. and contain 0 sugar

you need to learn how to read labels

If it is causing you issues then just stop eating it. It isn't actually gluten though since oatmeal does not contain gluten.

Read the ingredient list. If it says one word - oatmeal -> buy that brand

If it lists more then oatmeal, pick a different brand

Top Bottom