Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My personal quest to get ripped and stay ripped :)

thanks

Well the day I took the 2nd set of pics, my face didn't look too good, so I decided to cover it up :D
Anyway when I get leaner and my face starts look more agreeable and more cut, I won't bother covering my face :)
I'm natural so I have nothing to hide, except for the bad skin and acne on my back- never been able to get rid of em though :(

---------------

so far this is what I know works well

12 grams of fishoil a day

1+ gallon of ice cold water a day

get tons of lactic acid into your muscles to end your workout, I
use a superslow set for this purpose - 5 secs up and 5 secs down. The burn will kill you :) builds muscle too. Forearms take a hammering though in my upper body workous. Ouch

do sprint intervals

keep workouts under 50 mins, greater Testerone remaining in blood

------------

Mr Poliquin will back me up on the above tips :)
I've read that lactic acid triggers greater than normal growth hormone release, and hence aiding fat loss.

Also I've changed my workut schedule since I wasn't recovering all that well before
so now its

Mon - lower body
Tues - Rest
Wed - Upper
Thurs - Sprint
Friday rest
Sat - Upper or Basketball when summer rolls around :)
Sun- Rest

Legs seem to recover better on one workout a week, and I think they're big enough at the moment, so their slower growth rate will allow my upper body to catch up :)
I've really started to pack on the size in the last week or so since I changed my diet and training! That 1 set of superslow reps has made a big difference

But I still need more leg strength to maximise my vertical jump though.

Last edited:
Progress report

waist down to 31.5 inches!

bodyweight jumps between 82 and 84kg depending on the amount of carbs and water in my system. Muscle mas still coming up, strength as well.

Going great! Makes me wonder why people need to take stuff like ALA, DNP and so on. You just need to know your body, eat the right stuff and at the right time, train the right way and be patient. Gotta mix it up the same way one does in training.

The body definitely adapts to static carb and calorie ratios. Mix it up. This week I had 1 pig out day, 3 mainteniance days and 3 lower carb/calorie days.

Update

Update

I haven't done any sprints for the last month and a bit. Its much too cold now and one does get sick of it :)

But no matter I'm doing lost of olympic lifting - here is what I do as well as my normal weights

70 reps of OL lifts in this order
going from lightest to heaviest

warmup of overhead squats
2x5 Jump hang snatches
2x5 Hang snatches
2x5 Power snatches
2x5 Hang cleans + front squat
2x5 Power cleans
2x5 Jump Clean pulls
2x5 Clean pulls

Since I've increased the volume of OL Hybrids
I do to 70 reps once to twice a week,
I've noticed a remarkable decrease in bodyfat levels!

Far more than when I was doing sprint training during summer,
especially when you consider I've increased my protein
comsumption by an extra 100 grams over and above
what I was taking before. Add in greater overall
calories from fat, and 75 grams of pre and post workout
fast carbs.

There is something about explosive moves that seem to melt bodyfat. But I'd rather be olympic lifting than sprinting, its way more fun and there is progression in my pondages that will help me in sports and vertical jumping.

anyway I'll have some pics to show when I get my new digicam.
I've added quite a bit of muscle mass all thanks to the explosive moves. I've actually increased my bodyweight to 185lbs at a leaner bodyfat level since the last pics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom