Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My personal quest to get ripped and stay ripped :)

I read that as you get leaner say under 8-9% bodyfat you should drop your cycle days so you low carb for 2 days and then carb up on the 3rd.

I'm actually using a 3 on 1 off followed by a 2 on 1 off
so it fits into a 7 day week - and I think this may work even better

I maintained for 3 days last week - ie I didn't diet as such :)

But I got stuck back into this week, just about to finish my cycle - carbing up tommorrow. I'll post my progress then.

Ok waist is 32 5/8 as of this morning - halfway through week 3.
Bodyweight is still around 83-84kg, its not gonna drop much, since I'm packing on some muscle by the look of things.

Hoping to hit 32 inch by the end of the week.

I definitely notice way more fat loss with my sprints! On the cycles where I haven't done much sprinting, the fatloss is cut in half!

Well I training with weights twice a week now, followed by sprint/walk. But its not fixed though, I do change things around a bit if it rains (which means I can't sprint!)

As far as what I eat

well on the low carb days -

I eat 2 chicken breast fillets spread over 6 meals
and as much veges as I want.

Meal 1 - 2xWeetbix+ Low fat soy milk + tiny portion of chicken breast and lettuce.

Meal2 to 6 - checken breast and veges.

thats it. My last emal is a 4 pm - I sleep at 7pm BTW and wake at 3:30am :)

Carb up day - 6 meals, eat whatever I want as long as I get lots of carbs in. But the last meal of the day is just chicken breast and lettuce as per the low carb day.

I'm 5% 5'9 and my waist is 29 inches, if my waist got any smaller I would loose ab size and you will look less ripped. It's not that hard to get down to 5% and maintain, just remember that after you reach 5% change your whole diet and trainning. Since you don't want to loose any more fat you just want to maintain. My diet now is no less than 200-400grms of carbs a day. I don't deprive my self of anything, cookies, pizzza ect and I still maintain 5-6%. It's also all the high intesity stuff I do, you are doing the right thing by spriting. This will make your body a fat burning machine in time to come. It's actually quite remarkable how explosive movements work, you will understand once you achive 5% how easy it was. If I may give you a bit of advice, low carb is good but don't forget to carb up. Carbs are actually not as bad as you think, I find the MOST important thing to loose fat is not low carb but calorie restriction and calorie manipulation, confusing your body works great for burning fat.

Top Bottom