Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My old CKD article I wrote for George24....

ok heres my take..

i didnt/dont start counting everysingle carb gram i took in. i stayed/stay very moderate when i eat carbs for those 1.5 days. neither did i think of it as a feast or some shit, i keep/kept my goal in the back of my mind at all times!!
so what did george eat during his "freedom time"??
1-2 slices of pizza after my workout. then if im still hungry later on that night i would have some coke-a cola or crystal light with my mexican pizza(homemade w/out the crust)

next day...
i have all day to binge eat on carbs right? WRONG remember your goals and let that be your guide to how you choose to eat your "alowed carbs"
i sometimes skipped the reward meals at the end of the week and didnt miss'em either.
i made a promise to myself in the begining of the diet that i will not rely on food/carbs to make me happy or satisfied...the rest is history....................

kak, i would of never thought i would give this keto shit another go ever in my life. now im teaching it lol

thank you

p.s barnidge-
if your serious about giving this a go ill give you my other e-mail addy and you can use that to reach me anytime.

barnidge said:
Kak,

When doing the half day refeed on friday should we just take half the number of carbs that you suggest? ie. 5xkg

thanks

total amount of grams of carbs should be spread OUT all of friday and saturday..the total after the 36 hour carb up is all that matters..you could split it up like half on friday half on saturday but i just figure as much to eat about 1/4 or a 1/3 on friday (since its really only half a day) and the other 3/4 to 2/3 on saturday so you can feast all day

Ok. Thanks. So, how do how much do I eat on the first half friday? Is it just protein?

Georgie, I have been following this diet for a week and am doing the refeed tomorrow. I cannot wait.

barnidge said:
Ok. Thanks. So, how do how much do I eat on the first half friday? Is it just protein?

Georgie, I have been following this diet for a week and am doing the refeed tomorrow. I cannot wait.

first half of the day?

yes protein and fat's for the first portion of the day then after work i would hit the gym around 730 or so. then after the workout take .5 grams of ala then hit some carbs then hit ala at .5 grams intervals very 2-3 hours there on out till midday sunday

Thanks Georgie. I think my question was phrased in a confusing manner. What I am trying to determine is the amount of calories that should be consumed on friday and saturday as I do not want to go over this amount. So what I have read so far. I should eat around half of my calories on friday in the form of protein/fat and the other half mainly carbs with some protein. And on Saturday just eat carbs with a little protein(lean body weight amt). Is this correct?

Good job Georgie. Im thinking of taking in 3000-3500 calories on friday and saturday since im bigger at 215.

Sound okay?

What do you plan on eating tomorrow and saturday?

Top Bottom