Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My old CKD article I wrote for George24....

kak;

i gotta few questions for ya!

1) is it ok to drink diet cola or crystal light during a ckd diet?

2) im 265lbs, and 25% bf...my calcualtions tell me that i should take in 3180 cals/day (239g/pro, 238g/fat) is this correct, because if it is...thats alot of freakin food!

3) is it ok to have ceasar salad?

4)during the carb up days.....is alcohol permitted? Like a few beers etc...

5) during the carb up phase, can i just eat whatever just as long as im taking in alot of carbs? or should i be going low fat?

6) i play racquetball like everyday for about an hour....is that going to affect me being in ketosis or is that just going to make me lose a bit of muscle?

7) other than MV's/MM's, metamusil, ala, eca, protein powder....what other supplements would you recommend?

8) im going to do this diet for approx 6 weeks....if i followed this diet to a tee and assuming all goes well.....foreseably how much weight could i lose???

any info would be greatly appreciated!! Peace!

Great Post Kak I have been looking for this information! Karma To You Bro! I do have a few questions though...

1. Do you recommend this diet on or off cycle or does it not matter?

2. Can you effectively gain LBM while on this diet if you were on cycle?

THANKS A MILLION! KARMA! Lata....

aky said:
I have a few questions........

1) Why are the protein grams so low? I mean if someone has a lean body mass of approx 150, then is 150g's of proetin really enoguh?

2) When do you recommend taking the creatine? Post work out?

3) Does ala play any role in the 5 days of no carb? Or should it just be used in the 24-30 hrs of carb up?

4) What if i consume <15-20g's of carbs in the 5 days of zero carb, will this ruin everything.. cause i'll be eating a few things that have 1 or 2 grams of carbs in them, and through out the day it will add to <20g's.........

KAK, Can you answer the above questions if you have time... thanks

although im not kak..

let me give you a few samples of what i been living off for the last 8 weeks

endless supplies of diet coke and crystal light
cheese
peperoni
chopped steak
guacamole
eas low carb bar
atkins bar
chicken breast chopped in mayo

i followed his article to the tee and my results are NOTHING less thean spectacular.
i managed to re-compose my body compisition while adding mass. how? i dont really know i followed his paln to the letter.
my shoulders are lil bit bigger as are my traps.

Top Bottom