Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My old CKD article I wrote for George24....

Re: Re: My old CKD article I wrote for George24....

Juicy-R6 said:

I always taught that after workouts you should consume a 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein. (specially simple cabrs) ???

um...we're trying to stay in ketosis here brotha...meaning no carbs..what the hell are you talking about????

LET ME TELL YOU GUYS THIS ARTICLE IS ONE OF THE BEST READ'S THAT IVE EVER READ.

i totally changed my body compisition with these methods, i cant wait to hit the winny,tren, eq post diet:p

I have a few questions........

1) Why are the protein grams so low? I mean if someone has a lean body mass of approx 150, then is 150g's of proetin really enoguh?

2) When do you recommend taking the creatine? Post work out?

3) Does ala play any role in the 5 days of no carb? Or should it just be used in the 24-30 hrs of carb up?

4) What if i consume <15-20g's of carbs in the 5 days of zero carb, will this ruin everything.. cause i'll be eating a few things that have 1 or 2 grams of carbs in them, and through out the day it will add to <20g's.........

by Kakdiesel

Thanks for the posts and info I saved all of it to my hard drive,

I am not in the gym right now, having some internal bleeding, so just laying low until my blood work and surgery are complete,

in the intermin I have been on

a
Akins diet and will not in the gym still losing fat,

Thanks for your input, I should be back in the gym with in two weeks. Was on liquidex 1mg EOD but got a very bad rash, so holding it until I can do a cycle.

George can you share some of your meals? Also if you can answer any of my above questions......

later

aky said:
George can you share some of your meals? Also if you can answer any of my above questions......

later

my bad aky..i havent been back to the boards in a few days..

here are some of my favorites.

egg, bacon,sausage cheese stacked on top of one another. sort of like a breakfast biscuit without the bicsuit

pepperoni, sausage, and mozarella cheese..pizza toppings without the pizza sauce or crust

hamburger beef, bacon, cheddar cheese...

tuna and mayonaise

devilled eggs

steak

It doesnt really vary much than that..during dieting i'm too lazy to care or worry about much variety..as long as i'm shedding fat :)

hope this helps

kak

Top Bottom