Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My old CKD article I wrote for George24....

Karma Mr Riker :gift:, thanks.
I guess it's just a matter of getting used to consistently counting carb intake. Today is the 5th day and I have been on moderate ketosis for the past 3 and have lost 2.5 pounds. The fat is melting, getting cut.

Question: I have ordered MBX (Adipo's substitute) and MM4, have any idea if I shoud stack them together or alternate?
Thanks!

dammit riker how come you get all the credit??? LOL j/k

yeah i read a lot with Dipasquale's, Duchaine, and McDonald's research..thats what i based my article on along with my personal experiences..

anyways, what is MM4 cassablanc??

is it another thermo? if not, do not..stacking thermo's is dangerous..just alternate every two weeks with each supplement.

Diesel, your credit doesn't need mentioning. Thanks for all the help guys, this board rocks.

I found info on MM4 and Adipo combined, it states "Use MM4 as a stand-alone weight loss product or in conjunction with Adipokinetix or Guggulbolic for an increased synergistic effect. " So a safe guess would be to say yes.

Serving Size: 1-2 capsules

Coleonol/Forskoliin 20 mg (from 100mg Coleus Forskohlii Leaf Extract)
Synephrine 5 mg
Bergenin 100 mg
Gingerols & Shogaols 10 mg
(from 50mg Ginger Root Extract)
Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gelatin, Yellow #5, Red #40, Titanium Dioxide.

Thanks Sir.

its gonna be over soon so

what would you do in terms of training intensityvolume, i been following this regimen to the TEE?

i dont understand your question Georgie:confused:

oh and massive morris, i dont like TKD's..i think they are a waste of time..if you wanna know details email me or PM me

sorry bout that

i been weight training with my max sets first then going down in weight, would it be better to switch it around to trying to max out every time and increase weghts every set?

Re: sorry bout that

georgie24 said:
i been weight training with my max sets first then going down in weight, would it be better to switch it around to trying to max out every time and increase weghts every set?

this is for my new plan coming up

Kakdiesel said:
In Case You Missed It

So here’s how it breaks down during the week: Sunday through Friday afternoon , you will follow the low carb diet outlined above. Eat fat and protein all day everyday except on workout days because after workouts, you will need to consume strictly just protein—no fat or carbs.

I always taught that after workouts you should consume a 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein. (specially simple cabrs) ???

Top Bottom