Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My old CKD article I wrote for George24....

Thanks kakdiesel

Those first two sound excellent. I would have bacon and eggs for breakfast or eggs and sausage every morning, when I did it last time. The guys at work were thinking I was crazy trying to get ripped eating that shit, but they saw it with their own eyes and changed their thinking.

Thanks again for the great ideas. I want to eat those right now.

jepjep

UPDATE

well week 2 is over i did a small carb up last week w/out ala and left ketosis imidiately, yesterday post workout i took 500 mg ala then i started the refeed. i had half a roll of sweet tarts, 2 slices of pizza, 2 balance bars 1 yogurt , a whey shake w/1%milk and im still in puple ketosis. thats well over 100 g carbs.

to the ala gods---------------->:garza:

btw i used 500 mg 15 min b4 each of those meals. that was yesterday im still in ketosis. oh and the vasularity is insane!!

Last edited:
KAK-

what can i supplement for mood improvement throught the week?
im good till about wedsday when i start being a mean mofo:mad: im guessing the seritonin runs out by then thus causeing a crash .
I work in a bank there's no room for attitude, i might take someones loot and hit south america...lol j/k...hehheheh

how high can i run 5-htp doses per mg

well for mood, ephedrine was enough for me (ephedrine is a DISTANT DISTANT cousin of cocaine :) )

anyways, 5 HPT isnt something im very familiar with...

I understand you can be irritable and stuff with dieting alone, stack NO carbs on top of that, lethargy, and no carbohydrate metabolism for seratonin, but I guess its a mental thing..you know, like, how some people FORCE or WILL themselves into a good mood for the sake of their situation..

I think will power should be enough, but if you wanna go the supplement route or drug route, GHB does wonders LOL :)

Just kidding..dont do G..its not good for you..

I'm sorry Georgie, but this is where I'm stumped..i have no clue what to suggest..sorry brotha:confused:

update

i have ephedrine hcl tabs that are working miracles now, im using 150 mg 5-htp in the morning then two hours later drop 50 mg of the hcl and im good to go.
i also used nyc stack for a week and it didnt stimulate me enough to get by, maybe ill use nyc w/ a lil bit of ephedrine hcl hehehe.

just an update bro's

update...

starting to cut up really good this week, starting to include 15 min of hit cardio after wieghts and on my days off i do it in the morning along with yohimburn im starting to notice a real difference in my chest and lower abs area..

Awesome thread; the answer to all my questions. I have been on Keto for 4 days. Never used it before and tried to put it together using various posts, until I found this one...

1) What about sugar? should I stay away from it during the week AND carb-up?
2) Do I need to keep the same meal frequency on carb-up days (6 meals)?
3) I find it hard to avoid hidden carbs; for example, Cheddar Cheese, Beef Jerky and nuts all contain carbs, which leads me to intake about 25 gms of carbs a day.
4) I can't eat my minimal calorie intake without going way above the amounts of protein, I need 115 gms of Protein, and consume about 200. Is it ok to consume twice as much prot. as needed?

Also,my keto test shows a moderate to large amount of ketones, do I need purple to show "true ketosis fat burning state".

Thanks, keep up the good posts!

1) What about sugar? should I stay away from it during the week AND carb-up?

Certainly NONE durint the week.

During the carb=up it should be ok, but its best to keep high GI items towarsd the earliest parts of the carb up, and to have fewer of them on like the 2nd day of carb-up.

2) Do I need to keep the same meal frequency on carb-up days (6 meals)?

Studies have shown little change in the effectiveness of the carb up whther the carbs were ingested in like 3 big meals or 6 smaller ones, but given the shear amount of carbs that we are taliing about, more frequent meals may be a better choice.

3) I find it hard to avoid hidden carbs; for example, Cheddar Cheese, Beef Jerky and nuts all contain carbs, which leads me to intake about 25 gms of carbs a day.

And your question?

Well, most people will go intp ketosis at 20 and 25 gns, Hidden carbs are the tough ones. Most times people are told "zero" becuase even when most people THINK zero, there are still hidden carbs. Coffee has like 1 gm, diet soda has one, an egg has one, etc. They do add up.

If people start to think they canb have SOME carbs, then these are typically added to the "hidden" ones and it ends up keepint them out of ketosis!

4) I can't eat my minimal calorie intake without going way above the amounts of protein, I need 115 gms of Protein, and consume about 200. Is it ok to consume twice as much prot. as needed?

Well, here is the problem.

To really do a CKD correctly you do want low low carbs during the week and you still want a certain amount of protein to keep lean mass. You also do NOT want to drop calories TOO low or that will create problems as well. So, there is a reason that a certain amount of protein abnd fat is recommended.

Now many guys would think "ok, but hey, if I cant do any carbs, and need a minimal amount of protein (with some fat) to make up a certain number of calories, then what if I eat MORE protein and maybe LESS fat!

Here is the problem with that.

TOO MUCH protein CAN knock you out of ketosis!

Even if you eat NO carbs at ALL, the body still has the capacity to get some glucose out of protein (maybe its glycogen, but bear with me .... I do think its glucose). So you do want to eat some protein (isntead of 100% fat) so that you hopefully minimize the amount oif protein which the body will produce by vbreaking down its own lean mass.

But if you eat TOO MUCH protein then yoru boidy may actually be able to make too much glucoise from it, and this can actually knock you out of, or prvenet you from going into, ketosis.

So,....

whenthey say X amount if protein, and Y amount of fat (and yes, some non-zero amount of carbs) then they MEAN it.

Now there is probably some leeway in this, meaning if the optimal CKD equations point to 125 gms of protein and you do 150, I would not worry too much (as long as you balance it out by changing the amount of fat you ingest so that total calories is near correct).

But I would not like double the amount if protein or anything like that.

Pardon me, but I just got done re-reading Lyle's Keto diet book again. LOL And my typing sucks ass, sorry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom