Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My old CKD article I wrote for George24....

Thanks Kakdesiel,

I tried the Atkins diet about 2 years or so ago and lost way too much muscle. Since, that time I have completely ignored any Keto diets. But, after reading your post I am going to give this one a try - just to switch things up a little.

I am doing the numbers now and starting Next week.

I will update everyone in a couple of weeks to let them know how it is going.

Thanks again
Nautica

anytime man :) im more than happy to help...

I just had to learn the hard way when i went through it a few years back..i had to tinkle with the training and stuff and then put my physiological background into play and tweek it so that it made sense to a regular Joe and to some doctor or PHD or scientist..

any more questions, dont hesistate to ask bro :)

by the way, i think i should be the next MOD :) what do you all think!

Kakdiesel said:
anytime man :) im more than happy to help...

I just had to learn the hard way when i went through it a few years back..i had to tinkle with the training and stuff and then put my physiological background into play and tweek it so that it made sense to a regular Joe and to some doctor or PHD or scientist..

any more questions, dont hesistate to ask bro :)

by the way, i think i should be the next MOD :) what do you all think!

you have my vote for mod bro!

why not!!

KAK FOR MOD:garza:

just a few questions,

In what food can I eat so much fat in one day,I know that olive/flax oil are very good but I mean solid food ??

You said that it's better to eat solid protein source instead of shakes, but after a work out, your muscles doesn't need proteins to digest fast ? shakes are better or doesn't matter ?

Last|Exit

IM GUESSING

that you need a FEW cycles under your belt to be a mod. aBut hey i can be wrong. Look at MAY1010 from triedia he must of polished roid doc's shifter to be a mod:confused:

Ugh...

Alright, I have a few questions. If you've already answered these...let me apologize before hand. Anyways, here goes.

1) I'm doing cardio 2x a day, 5 days a week and weight training 3x a week. Is this too much? I'm trying to get ripped quickly (I don't mind a little muscle loss).

2) During the "Carb up" ...you're telling me it's better to eat things like Burger King? What's so bad about the cereal ...(High GI carbs) ...and eventually going to low GI carbs?

3) If my primary goal is to lose fat, then, would it be out of the question to "Carb up" every other week? Or, would I end up losing too much muscle (I'll sacrifice a LITTLE, not too much).

4) Lastly, should I take Vanadyl Sulfate during my "Carb up" days...Dan Duchaine suggests it, Atkins doesn't, Pasquale doesn't either.

Thanks a lot for the help...

Last_Exit said:
just a few questions,

In what food can I eat so much fat in one day,I know that olive/flax oil are very good but I mean solid food ??

You said that it's better to eat solid protein source instead of shakes, but after a work out, your muscles doesn't need proteins to digest fast ? shakes are better or doesn't matter ?

Last|Exit

what do you think bodybuilders did before whey protein came out in the mid eighties??? eating tuna, chicken, or whatever is fine after working out..digestion isnt THAT different vs. whey protein..

Re: Ugh...

MASSIVEmorris said:
Alright, I have a few questions. If you've already answered these...let me apologize before hand. Anyways, here goes.

1) I'm doing cardio 2x a day, 5 days a week and weight training 3x a week. Is this too much? I'm trying to get ripped quickly (I don't mind a little muscle loss).

2) During the "Carb up" ...you're telling me it's better to eat things like Burger King? What's so bad about the cereal ...(High GI carbs) ...and eventually going to low GI carbs?

3) If my primary goal is to lose fat, then, would it be out of the question to "Carb up" every other week? Or, would I end up losing too much muscle (I'll sacrifice a LITTLE, not too much).

4) Lastly, should I take Vanadyl Sulfate during my "Carb up" days...Dan Duchaine suggests it, Atkins doesn't, Pasquale doesn't either.

Thanks a lot for the help...

1) if you dont mind muscle loss then workout however you want. this program was designed to keep all muscle and gain even a tiny bit.

2) i already answered this due to sugar crashes and insulin highs and lows due to no fat (which slows digestion) carb ups...plus you feel a lot fuller when eating fat along with the carbs..so instead of eating 5000 calories of no fat carbs and still being hungry, why not eat 200 calories of carbs plus fat so fat gain is not a problem. See, what happens is eating high carbs with no fat PLUS eating all those extra calories (due to never feeling full) will store fat during your carb ups more so than eating some fat and lesser carbs because of the lower insulin release.

3) Same answer as #1...if you dont mind muscle loss, do whatever you want.

4) Alpha Lipoic Acid is the ONLY supplement (except if you want to use insulin) that should be used during carbs ups do enhance glycogen storage..the vanadyle sulfate and chromium shit turned out to suck and not work very welll (only in extreme high dosages that arent even worth the money it costs). Creatine is another option during carb ups to store more water inside the muscle cells.

Top Bottom