Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My old CKD article I wrote for George24....

yes..it slows digestion a bit...

it worked for me..see when i went NO Fat on my carb up, my insulin shot up and down like crazy..i'd be lazy as fuck on the weekends cuz of the sugar crashes...i'd sleep all day and night with HUGE amounts of water retention..

Here's how i look at it..its better for me to eat some junk food because i'll eat less...what i mean is, is when I use to eat cereal and stuff for carb ups with skim milk, i would eat 2-3 boxes in a day! i couldnt stop and i was hungry all day...that would lead to extra cals plus insulin = fat gain..

its better to eat 700 cals of burger king, and be full, than eat 2000 cals of no fat food and always be hungry and gain fat :)

just my opinion based on experience:fro:

nautica said:
Great post Kakdiesel.

Couple of questions.

1) Is it okay to take 3000mg of ala per day.

2) What days could one incorporate the 3 day DNP cycle on this diet.

3) If one was active on the weekend, such as biking for 3-4 hours saturday and sunday. Should that person eat more carbs on Friday night and saturday to make up for the energy being burned.

4) How do vegtables such as broccli and carrots fit in with this diet. When you say cut carbs do you mean 0 carbs. Or could one say for instance have a serving of chicken and a serving of broccli with some olive oil??

Thanks
Nautica

sorry nautica..i didnt see this earlier :)

1) Yes, until you reach ketosis, then stop..there's no point and youre just wasting money after that..it is VERY beneficial to take ALA during the carb up..so here's how you would do it:

ALA spread out all day monday and tuesday, then only in the morning wednesday....then stop...then on friday or saturday when you start carb up restart the ALA in higher doses to ensure good glycogen stores

2) I would not use DNP on this for many reasons..first, your gonna be filled up with free fatty acids which are very toxic....no need to add to this toxicity...

3) yes and no...depends on HOW active you are on the weekend during carb up..if you are moderately to high, then yes eat some more carbs...but if its just regular cardio I wouldnt go overboard

4) to ENSURE ketosis, i stay away from all carbs..even vegetables that are low in carbs...if you need fiber, take metamusil (sp?) or some other fiber supplements...

hope this helps.

Do you really think that the workout listed above is necessary? I am just wondering not flaming. Could you stick to your own routine?

solidj55 said:
Do you really think that the workout listed above is necessary? I am just wondering not flaming. Could you stick to your own routine?

well this is why the routine up there is optimal:

First off, for most people, your legs are your strongest body part..therefore, they should be trained later in the week..

My weakest parts are chest, back (my arms grow fine)..that is why i hit them first in the week right after the huge carb up..

with the extra glycogen storage, you'll be able to push more weight during your workouts on monday/tuesday...this is why i choose to go with my weaker body parts cuz my strength actually INCREASES during the CKD because of the extra storage of water and carbs..

but if you want to stick to "your routine" thats fine...as long as you know what your doing:rolleyes:

save whey shakes til carbs up...liquid protein can cause insulin output like carbs due to quick digestion..

therefore, it would not be wise to raise insulin levels at all while trying to get into/stay in ketosis

stick with meats and solid foods..it'll make you fuller and less hungry---a huge plus while dieting obviously

ok i understand so far;) one more question on training should i lift heavy and add weight as i go? or stay at same weight for all sets:confused:

pyramid downwards so that you hit the same rep range..meaning

start out with say, 100lbs and you get it for 8 reps til failure..next set bump down to 90 pounds so that you can still get approx 8 reps til failure.

(if you can do 8 or more reps til failure with the same weight the second set, you really didnt go to true failure on your FIRST SET!)

so just go lower and lower in weight so that you can hit the rep goal on each set

Top Bottom