Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My old CKD article I wrote for George24....

Guys guys..be CAREFUL on the carb up..for ultimate fat loss on a CKD if you do carb ups once a week…just stick to a 12 hour carb up and do NOT go nuts…when I 1st did bodyopus then CKD’s back in 1996 I would carb up with like 7-800gms of carbs..HUGE mistake….keep it under 400gms with some(not a lot) fat added to each meal to control the spike and you will be good…do this on a Saturday after a morning full body high rep depletion workout and stop the carbs by 8pm or so and hit cardio sun morn, you should be in ketosis sometime on Monday.

barnidge said:
Good job Georgie. Im thinking of taking in 3000-3500 calories on friday and saturday since im bigger at 215.

Sound okay?

What do you plan on eating tomorrow and saturday?

hhmm i usually get a number 1 at dutchess or a couple slices of pizza friday night and on saturday im on my bike all day so i usually get food where ever we stop and chill at. eg chicken sandwitch w/fries or subway w/ some ptato chips(baked) .shit like that bro

just keep it MODERATE and you can eat what ever you want, last week we where in new york by this bridge and i knew it was a long ride back so i grabbed a few chocoalet chip cookies w/ a diet coke and that held me over till i got in town:)

barnidge said:
Any replies to NY Muscles comment?

Its all pretty easy to prove… carb up like a mofo one weekend..then see that it takes you up until the next weekends carb up to FINALLY drop the water/fat from the previous carb up and the more you do that the more you see it’s a vicious cycle and your fat loss stops….or try my method…12 hour carb up, under 400gms and then back to keto foods…you will lose the bloat (if ANY) by mon morn.

barnidge said:
Any replies to NY Muscles comment?

yea like ny muscle said DONT GO NUTS on the carb up and you will be fine.
i run it 1.5 days i dont eat as much but i NEVER leave ketosis anyway.

Karma for Georgie and Kak

btw, since i have 175 lean pounds should I consume just over 700 grams of carbs over the 1.5 days?

barnidge said:
Karma for Georgie and Kak

btw, since i have 175 lean pounds should I consume just over 700 grams of carbs over the 1.5 days?

try it with LOW GI carbs..

when i hit the sugary drinks ill bloat to no return witch leads to that viscious cycle of weight gain and depression from that weight gain.

be careful when you choose your carbs!!

p.s i think 700 is alot

how many weeks you shooting for barn?

I was going to try to run it through at least mid-august when I return to college. What figure would you put for the carbs if you think 700 is a little high?

I have a question for all of you (well, those of you who are following a CKD) - Why? Why not just go with a "TKD". I feel that this would promote a greater amount of fat-loss as more time is spent in ketosis. Also, you don't have to bother with those stupid carb-up's. Yes, they are fun...but, they can spin out of control and you have to worry about fat spilling over etc. etc. etc. Hell, diets aren't suppose to be fun. I will admit that I am pretty anti-CKD and pro TKD...at this point. I will also confess that when I did attempt a CKD I almost always fucked up while carbing up (I ate way too many carbs...and fat...it ended up looking like a cheat day). I just can't figure out why the TKD is not as popular as the CKD. Is it because it doesn't offer the freedom of the CKD, (i.e. the carb up's on the weekend) while the TKD is limited to just pre-workout carbs (I AM GETTING FUCKING TIRED OF SWEET TARTS :mad: ). Or, is it because you are stronger on a CKD? I can tell you that those pre-workout carbs don't do SHIT. However, I'm not in this for strength ...I just want to get ripped (don't we all). Well, that's my 2...maybe 3 cents.

Top Bottom