Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY NEW GTM SADWICH ( gumbo tuna melt(R) )

big_bad_buff

i tride this one day about a year ago, been eating it every damn day since, you all might think it sounds gross, but try it, it is awsome, by far the best way to eat tuna. me and a few friends came up with the name GTM lol.

1 can of tuna (make sure to drain all water out)
1 egg
a lot of your favorite salsa, i mean a lot.

mix it up real good, then put it on the stove, make 2 patty's with it. cook untill all the moisture is out of it and is fairly well done. (just cook it like you would a hamburger) then grate some cheese on one of the pattys, then stack the other on top so the cheese is in the middle, after the cheese is milted then put it on a piece of toast.....eat that shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner...try it out and let me know...OUT

big_bad_buff said:
i tride this one day about a year ago, been eating it every damn day since, you all might think it sounds gross, but try it, it is awsome, by far the best way to eat tuna. me and a few friends came up with the name GTM lol.

1 can of tuna (make sure to drain all water out)
1 egg
a lot of your favorite salsa, i mean a lot.

mix it up real good, then put it on the stove, make 2 patty's with it. cook untill all the moisture is out of it and is fairly well done. (just cook it like you would a hamburger) then grate some cheese on one of the pattys, then stack the other on top so the cheese is in the middle, after the cheese is milted then put it on a piece of toast.....eat that shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner...try it out and let me know...OUT

Dayumn, that sounds good!

Top Bottom