Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My New Body Composition Analyzer Test

Murman

This was My first post when i got the test done on Aug 3rd 2001

Let me start by giving a little info of myself:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Months and a few days ago my Dear Sweet Mother passaway from a heart attack at the young age of 62.
Before this time i wasn't thinking of my own life just having fun Drinking and eating, mostly eating at all hours 10:00,11:00pm my diet at this time was all meat Pizza,Donairs,Fish and chips and so on.
Then i would go to bed and get up and do it all over each day.

After the funeral i made up my mine to get back in shape. I'm only 5 feet 5 inchs tall and at the time i was 270 lb i was as wide as i was tall . I came to this board by mistake and i'm happer for it, because of all the info from all the members.

When i first started I want it to go and get the Body composition analyzer test done but i was to shy and didn't want anybody to know how fat i was, but now that i think of it they could see it anyway .

Because of all your help in your post and replys on Aug 3rd i got the guts and got one done. I'm going to post the reading and on Sept 3rd i'm going for another one and i'll post the reading then. But look at the weight now.

Body Composition Analyer Test:

On Aug 3rd 2001---------------------------------- On Sept 17 2001

Body type - Standard ---------------------------- Same
Gender - male-------------------------------------- Same
Age -38---------------------------------------------- Same
Height - 5ft 5.0 in---------------------------------- Same
Weight - 217.6lb ---------------------------------- 201.4 lb
bmi - 36.2------------------------------------------- 33.5
fat% - 30.8% -------------------------------------- 30.7 %
bmr - 8356 kj--------------------------------------- 7932 kj
-1997kcal ------------------------------------------- 1896 kcal
impedance - 368----------------------------------- 417
fat mass - 67.0 lb ---------------------------------- 61.8 lb
ffm - 150.6 lb ---------------------------------------- 139.6 lb
tbw - 110.2 lb---------------------------------------- 102.2 lb

desirable range
fat% - 17-23% --------------------------------------- same
fat mass - 30.8-45.o lb------------------------------ 28.6 - 41.8 lb

Target bf% is : 18% --------------------------------- same
Predicted weight - 183.6 lb------------------------- 170.2 lb
predicted fat mass - 33.0 lb------------------------- 30.6 lb
fat to lose - 34.0 lb------------------------------------ 31.2 lb

I was shocked when i got on the scale an it said i was 217 lb. I would never have been able to get to this weight if it wasn't for all of YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't sure if i should post this so i pm Mr.X and asked if i should and he said sure so here it is.

I don't know how i could ever repay you guys for all the great info, but with all your help i will hit my target bf% and the weight i'm trying to get to.
Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! Thankyou!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can see my weight is down 16.2 lb :D
Fat mass is down by 5.3 lb :D

Last edited:
Thanks gymtime

Took 44 days and i still feel good!!!!!!!!
I'm going to keep it up till i go away and i made sure there is a gym where i'm going to.

First, great job on getting down from 270.

Second, this isn't meant as a flame in any way. I don't know the particulars of your diet and training. But going strictly by the body comp above, if I'm reading things right, you lost over 16 lbs, but only a little more than 5 lbs of fat. That ratio of fat loss to LBM isn't the greatest, especially at the BF% indicated.

Maybe one or both of the BF analysis' were off. How were they done?

If you feel they were both fairly accurate, I'd suggest looking again at your diet and/or training.

Again, not flaming. Just a suggestion.

I admit, I noticed that as well. Don't mean to rain on your parade here or discourage you in any way because I believe you're on the right track. This kind of thing, diet and excercise, is no different than anything else, you learn as you go like we all did.

But you lost 16lbs and your bf% went down .1%? I also think you might check your measurements. Maybe post your diet and workout for some help.

Hoffmeister not taking as a Flame!!!!!

I asked him about this also and he told me BF% is off and for me to come in after Friday because the guy will be in to fix it this week. So i'm going in on Monday for another reading.

I workout 5 times aweek

day 1 Chest and Tri
day 2 Bi
day 3 Shoulders
day 4 Back
day 5 Legs
I work my upper and lower Ab's each day.

Cardio 4 times aweek in the morning for 1 hour

Diet:

Meal 1 - Oatmeal and skim milk/ Pro shake
Cal's- 488 Pro- 40.4g Carb's- 40.8g Fat- 18.2g
Meal 2 - Pro shake/ Flax oil
Cal's - 330 Pro - 48 Carb's - 1.2 Fat - 14.9
Meal 3 - Tuna/salsa
Cal's - 181.2 Pro - 33.3 Carb's - 8.7 Fat - .75
Meal 4 - Pro shake/ Flax oil
Cal's - 260 Pro - 32 Carb's - .8 Fat - 7.1
Meal 5 - Tuna/salsa
Cal's - 181.2 Pro - 33.3 Carb's - 8.7 Fat - .75
Meal 6 - Tuna
Cal's - 139.2 Pro - 32.4 Carb's - 0 Fat - .72

Post workout shake
Cal's - 210 Pro - 48g Carb's - 1.2g Fat - 2.1g

Total: Cal's 1789.6 Pro - 267.4g Carb's - 61.4g Fat - 44.52g

An a lot of Water all day

Great! Let us know Monday.

I thought maybe something was up. I'm pretty sure even people who DON'T workout tend to lose more fat than LBM at that BF%.

Your calories seem a little low for me, but that's just my opinion. You're probably OK for now, but as you lose more, and get leaner, you may need to start bringing the calories up some to decrease the deficit.

Top Bottom