Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My meal plan. Revise if necessary

Bananas in the morning and post work out. Sweet potatoes are great and rice and oats are other good sources.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

So maybe chicken and 1 cup rice as my second meal? I just don't want to look like the Michelin man lol! So if you guys think I can get too a 8% eating rice then I'll throw it in

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Breakfast: 10egg whites two whole eggs.

Meal 2: 10oz salmon fillet, one cup broccoli, one cup carrots

Meal 3: 10oz chicken breast, 7stems of asparagus, 1cup low fat cottage cheese

Meal 4: protein shake, half cup peanut butter half cup almonds.

Meal 5: 10oz chicken , 2 cups spinach, an orange, and a cup of plain Greek yogurt.

Meal 6: 12oz tilapia, one full avocado, half cup walnuts.

I'm thinking maybe throw some black beans in the mix, maybe add more chicken?
What nutrients am I lacking?

Goals 100% lean mass gains, not bulking but not cutting, I want the happy medium.

any advice welcome thanks

If you really eat this cleanly , could you give me the macronutried breakdown of this diet as well as total calories?
What calories would bring your metabolism at energy balance?
The problem here is that the information not posted would answer your question

If you really eat this cleanly , could you give me the macronutried breakdown of this diet as well as total calories?
What calories would bring your metabolism at energy balance?
The problem here is that the information not posted would answer your question

Honestly bro I don't count calories usually, no excuse, but I have a 2 year old and a 12 hour a day job so I have the least time possible for that.
But I do make time to cook my foods.
I know the difference between healthy foods and non healthy food, I know the difference between, healthy carbs and non.
I'm just looking for answers and a little help or guidance from you professionals who know your shit.

So maybe chicken and 1 cup rice as my second meal? I just don't want to look like the Michelin man lol! So if you guys think I can get too a 8% eating rice then I'll throw it in

U won't be puffy. U need those carbs for fullness and muscular endurance/energy. Especially if u keep that fat in check. Low intensity cardio will help u burn off that stored fat.

U won't be puffy. U need those carbs for fullness and muscular endurance/energy. Especially if u keep that fat in check. Low intensity cardio will help u burn off that stored fat.

Thanks for the input bro, I'll add some bananas, and sweet poratoes, and maybe a cup of rice every now an then

Honestly bro I don't count calories usually, no excuse, but I have a 2 year old and a 12 hour a day job so I have the least time possible for that.
But I do make time to cook my foods.
I know the difference between healthy foods and non healthy food, I know the difference between, healthy carbs and non.
I'm just looking for answers and a little help or guidance from you professionals who know your shit.

I'm in the same boat. If you follow ur plan add in more chicken here and there, keep ur fats generally low, carbs after workout (I eat them after because I go into a carb coma if I eat before the gym then I'm lazy) , and cardio in your regimen you'll be fine. Try to get a general idea of where your cals are though. Don't want those too low or you won't even maintain, you will lose and with such low bf it might diminish muscle or strength before fat.

I'm in the same boat. If you follow ur plan add in more chicken here and there, keep ur fats generally low, carbs after workout (I eat them after because I go into a carb coma if I eat before the gym then I'm lazy) , and cardio in your regimen you'll be fine. Try to get a general idea of where your cals are though. Don't want those too low or you won't even maintain, you will lose and with such low bf it might diminish muscle or strength before fat.

Makes perfect sense thatnks bro.
Looks like I'll be adding some rice potatoes, oats, and others thanks :)

Idk if I'm aloud to post an app name so please forgive me if I'm breaking a rule but myfitnesspal on android and apple store is a great app for tracking macros input your weight height goal and age and it will tell you how many calories you need and when your over and under try it out!

Idk if I'm aloud to post an app name so please forgive me if I'm breaking a rule but myfitnesspal on android and apple store is a great app for tracking macros input your weight height goal and age and it will tell you how many calories you need and when your over and under try it out!

This. It has every food imaginable

Breakfast: 10egg whites two whole eggs.

Meal 2: 10oz salmon fillet, one cup broccoli, one cup carrots

Meal 3: 10oz chicken breast, 7stems of asparagus, 1cup low fat cottage cheese

Meal 4: protein shake, half cup peanut butter half cup almonds.

Meal 5: 10oz chicken , 2 cups spinach, an orange, and a cup of plain Greek yogurt.

Meal 6: 12oz tilapia, one full avocado, half cup walnuts.

I'm thinking maybe throw some black beans in the mix, maybe add more chicken?
What nutrients am I lacking?

Goals 100% lean mass gains, not bulking but not cutting, I want the happy medium.

any advice welcome thanks

What are the daily nutrient counts for everything with this?

Cal-
Carbs-
Protein-
Fat-

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom