Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my macros for bulking

Joshua Harris

please give me your opinions on this: I'm 23 years old, 5'9 and weight 70 kilos, I want to bulk lifting and following
this diet plan:

3,060 calories
260g protein
240g Carb
130 g Fat

thanky ou.

it really boils down to what you are eating too

call me one of those in the minority who don't believe in if it fits your macros.. there is a lot more to gaining or losing weight than just macros.

here is why: you are 150 pounds.. so if you ate 3000 calories you would gain 1 pound a week right? so does that mean after a year you would weigh 200? maybe so.. but after 2 years you would be 250, after 3 years you would be 300 and so on. so after 10 years you would the fattest person on earth

see why counting calories and macros doesn't work long term? yes it works short term but long term it is going to boil down to consistency with BOTH diet and training

please give me your opinions on this: I'm 23 years old, 5'9 and weight 70 kilos, I want to bulk lifting and following
this diet plan:

3,060 calories
260g protein
240g Carb
130 g Fat

thanky ou.

Up what you eat now by 400 calories and make sure ALL the food is clean

It looks decent but that is a lot of protein. What are you eating to get that much in each day? To me it would be hard unless you are slamming protein shakes (which I don't recommend).

Top Bottom