x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

My Genetics....

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My Genetics.... within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: ... well its official! i figured out wtf is wrong with me! my pops was walking around the house as usual the other day,.. in his lame ass disgusting old man undies,... and i noticed i inherited his psyique! same muscle tone.. definition... gah!! this is SO not kooL! also Gave me inspiration to keep working out so i dont look like that in my later years! lol im so disturbed, and dipressed rite now! ....may the force of the Natty God be with me.....DONT LET ME TURN OUT LIKE

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: My Genetics....

My Genetics....

... well its official! i figured out wtf is wrong with me!
    my pops was walking around the house as usual the other day,.. in his lame ass disgusting old man undies,...
    and i noticed i inherited his psyique! same muscle tone.. definition... gah!!
    this is SO not kooL! also Gave me inspiration to keep working out so i dont look like that in my later years! lol

im so disturbed, and dipressed rite now!
    ....may the force of the Natty God be with me.....DONT LET ME TURN OUT LIKE THAT!!!! ....hehe
    Last edited by GrandMaster; 31-Jan-2005 at 01:10 PM.

roidpuple

Re: My Genetics....

so what is it the shape of his muscles or what.... I look at my dad and think that stuff... short bicept .. and droopy shoulders... shourt clavical bone... long neck...
    I think about how i can hide it... but all in all I just with my shoulders were little wider as far a frame.. and i have better genetic in my bicept shape....

Amateur Bodybuilder NorgePrecision's Avatar
    Kicking the curlers out of the squat rack...

Re: My Genetics....

I look at my 3 huge viking uncles that are all 6'4" and cut without working out, and I wonder why I wasn't blessed with such goodness.