Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My frying pan recommendation

as0145

I have recently bought a new Korean ceramic fryingpan, and it one wonderful thing everyone should have! They have aspecial surface, to which food does not stick at all without one bitof oil. I did not believe it a first, but it has been already a monthsince I have been cooking without using a single drop of oil. Wishthey invented this thing 10 years ago!

I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the tip!

No matter what frying pan I use, egg whites seem to always stick to the pan. Even when I use a coconut oil spray.

Leave it to the Koreans to know how to develop a good frying pan lol.

@stevesmi - just google Korean ceramic frying pan, and you should get the results.

@muskate - about the eggs, indeed they to get sticked to everything, but not in this frying pan. My wife's parents have gifted to us a set of these frying pans from Korea, and I was literally amazed to see that NOTHING sticks to them with no oil at all. Amazing is just the right word to call it. And they are extremely easy to wash, because nothing sticks to them.

These frying pans are expensive, but they are worth every single penny!

Top Bottom