Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My fitness pal tracking

soovage

I just started using this my fitness pal app on my new iphone since it comes with it. I can track all my food intake and it tells me my macros and calories. does anyone else on here use it and do you have any advice on using it? also can i share recipes with others on the app and get ideas from others?

Yeah I’ve been using it for 6+ years. It’s great. If body composition is the reason you train then I don’t care what anyone says, you MUST track what you eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can actually see both sides of this...

Personally I have tracked for so long I have come dependent on it, as in I feel “off my game” if I don’t track. I may be eating similar foods in similar quantities, but if I don’t KNOW it is close to where I should be it bothers me mentally.

But the breaks from tracking give a brief mental relief when one gets totally sick of tracking.

I will say i think it may be healthier mentally long term to intuitively eat. I am working to NOT track calories at some point in the future...

Baby steps[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I liked it early on because it helps you get an idea of how much you need to eat. Once you know there isnt much use for an app anymore.

Top Bottom