Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Fitness Journey

buhagiar.j93

Hey Fellow Fitness Pals ,

So to get to the point, below are my current stats;
-25 Years of Age
-163 cm in height
-60.2 Kg in weight

Since January I decided to start on a mission and get Fit. I went from 83kg to 60.4Kg in approx 4/5 months. I cut all the sweets and junk food, researched and learnt about calories and macros and gained various knowledge.

I transictioned from a calorie deficit to maintenance mode and currently trying to adjust my calorie intake to find my correct Maintenance mode since i still lost 0.5 kg this week.

This is what im currently doing;

- Weight lifting 4 times a week (compound movements and i always push myself)

- Conduct 10 mins of cardio pre workout and once a week I do HIIT workout for around 45 minutes/ 1 hr.

- I currently intake 1,900 Calories.

My goals are as follow;

- Find my maintenance mode intake and then transition to a bulk phase to build muscle.

Im quite happy about how I look at the moment but you know that it's never enough and always try to push myself to do even better. I still have some slight belly fat and wish to get rid of it. I know its almost impossible to build muscle (bulk) and loose fat altogether. After all thats the point of the shredding phase (Am i correct over here ?)

Also, how is the fat distributed ? If i bulk will i just gain fat around my belly area ? If i follow my macros and continue to train will I gain fat at all ? (Which will be noticable?)

I do Abs on the daily, and already noticed a difference. I try and avoid simple carbs as much as I can. Once a week I indulge in some good dessert (Pear tart with Dark chocolate !).

What do you think ? I also appreciate if you provide me with some feedback and answer my queries.

See attached photo
849f23b2d12df8bb33e6c557069b971b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Great results so far man!

There is no secret to developing a great physique. It just take time and dedication. It's like that age old saying 'rome wasn't built in a day'

Look into carb cycling. You can lean bulk that way. Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

I spent many years building muscle by eating a lot. in the end it got me muscle but also got me too much fat for my liking.. the past few years i have transitioned to cutting back down. BUT i am much older than you and already have a large base to work with.

it really does boil down to consistency and patience. also genetics are going to be a big help

Great job cutting down man! It takes time and dedication to get the results. My advice when you are going to add muscle is to go slowly. Increase calories little bits at a time so you gain slowly. The last thing you want to do is get into a huge surplus and end up putting fat back on.

Great results so far man!

There is no secret to developing a great physique. It just take time and dedication. It's like that age old saying 'rome wasn't built in a day'

Look into carb cycling. You can lean bulk that way. Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html
Thabks for the info! I appreciate it :) ill surely give carb cycling a go !

Great job cutting down man! It takes time and dedication to get the results. My advice when you are going to add muscle is to go slowly. Increase calories little bits at a time so you gain slowly. The last thing you want to do is get into a huge surplus and end up putting fat back on.
Thanks ! I think im going to try out carb cycling and see how it goes from there

Top Bottom