Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My fiance that I have been training for a year is in a contest, and need your input and help!!

Watson

Hey ladies, my fiance is in a competition for the hottest coed in a magazine, and I could really use some help from you. I have been training her for months to get ready for this, and she has come a long way and there is no doubt that she is the most georgeous girl in the contest(especially proud of those abs!) The reason I am reverting to this, is because some of the other contestants are getting everyone that votes for them to also give her a ONE (lowest score). She wants to do it the honest way, but she has worked way too hard for me to let these girls do that to her. So that is why I'm turning to you guys. I've been a member here for 4 years, and of all the the time I've spent giving advice, and helping people to better themselves, I figure I should have some good karma coming to me. So I'm asking for your help!! The link takes you directly to her picture, and you cast a vote right there. Also tell me what you think about her physique, any input or advice is greatly appreciated. Please give her a 10, because she deserves it!! Thanks to all that help me out here, I appreciate it, and she will too!!!!

Link to my girl, Sarah:
http://www.studybreaks.com/ahcs/17.htm

Re: My fiance that I have been training for a year is in a contest, and need your inp

"America's Hottest Coed Search is now OVER!" How'd she do?

Top Bottom