Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my dumb idea for a diet

Pvt.Fr0zen

i was on vaca at cape cod did work out much but found my self eating a bag of "just lettuce" like chips i was wondering if i only eat those and took pills or the other vitamins i need would that be ok i know i would only be getting like 300 cals a day would that kill me or make me have almost 0 energy?

STUPID seriouslty...do some research....you trying to make yourself starve and hoard all the bodyfat you can?

Pvt.Fr0zen said:
i was on vaca at cape cod did work out much but found my self eating a bag of "just lettuce" like chips i was wondering if i only eat those and took pills or the other vitamins i need would that be ok i know i would only be getting like 300 cals a day would that kill me or make me have almost 0 energy?
That would completely be a BAD idea.

Not only are you NOT getting the nutrients your body needs from lettuce alone, you are starving yourself...

Dumb idea yes, don't go there. We want you alive :rose:

Pvt.Fr0zen said:
haha thanks all i didnt think so also just had to make sure
Also try a lettuce variety, mixed greens or spinach ... lots of goodies up in there :) with some chicken or tune , fresh berries & low cal dressing ... = Yummy meal Healthy Meal .. even some crushed walnuts or almonds :)

No Bag O' Lettuce Diets :velvett:

:)

Pvt.Fr0zen said:
5'9 240 30% Bf

Not to be an ass, but you've already asked for diet help and if I remember correctly you recieved it. You should never dip below 2400 cals at your body weight, IMO.

300 cals a day is insanity

poysyn said:
Not to be an ass, but you've already asked for diet help and if I remember correctly you recieved it. You should never dip below 2400 cals at your body weight, IMO.

300 cals a day is insanity

indeed. these things take time.

Top Bottom